He didn't speak for a while.

"Okay." He looked from left to right. "But we can't talk here. Let's talk somewhere else."

He started walking. Lisa followed him.

They went to a rooftop of an old but functioning building.

A few bulbs and the stars serve as their light.

Jungkook rubbed his hands.  "Aahh it's so cold."

He looked at Lisa whose nose is getting red already. "Yah. You can start talking now."

She's gathering her words.

"Why did you text me earlier to meet... but you didn't come." Lisa asked, not looking Jungkook.

"Oh. Ahmm. It's because..."

"BTS thing." Lisa continued. "Taehyung sunbae said so."

"Y..Yeah. BTS thing. If you know it already, why are you still asking?"

Lisa gulped. "H...how have you been?" 

He didn't speak for a while.

"I'm good. We've been touring around the world to hold concerts. We also went to different countries to relax and have a vacation."

"That's... That's good to hear." Lisa's eyes were starting to get teary, her voice almost cracked.

"Anything else?" Jungkook replied.

Lisa didn't speak for a couple of minutes.

Jungkook nodded. "I'll go now." He turned his back, ready to leave.

"Can I ask what's going to happen with us now? Can you at least give me a word or a hint of what step am I going take now?? Don't you think it's kinda unfair for me that you're having the time of your life while here I am, still stuck with the words and promises you left me??" Lisa bursted, tears overflow into her face.

Jungkook's jaw clenched and faced Lisa.

He looked into her eyes.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Say something!" She shouted.

"Move on." Jungkook said.

"What?" Lisa's voice betrayed her.

"I said move on."

"What are you saying?"

"You asked me what step you're going to take now. I'm asking you to move on."

Lisa sighed. "You think you're funny?"

"If that's how you see it."

"But... I thought... I thought you love me."

"Did you actually believe in that?"

"You said it yourself."

"Who do you think you are?"

Lisa frozed, she felt a sudden ache on her heart; it's becoming unbearable.

What are you saying Jeon Jungkook.

Lisa half laughed. "You're joking, right?"

"It's always been my dream to be an idol, Lisa. I worked hard for this. I sacrificed a lot. But... being... with you..." He sighed. "I don't want to be involved in any issue again. I'm sorry."

He walked and left Lisa.

Lisa suddenly felt weak, can't believe what she just heard. She gasps for air.

The amount of the snow falling matched the tears flowing from her eyes.

She fell on her knees and cried her heart out.