Chapter 60

Narration 

It's an afternoon and Lisa is on her room, looking at the mirror, her closet opened. She's preparing for her dinner date with Jungkook. 

She's putting different combinations of dresses, pants and tops, skirt, cap and hats. 

"Aaahhh what to wear??" She exclaimed.

"Hmmm..." She's deciding on the clothes that were lying on her bed.

"Okay. This one." She grabbed the white plain dress.

"I'll take a bath now."

She's about to go to the bathroom when her phone suddenly rang.

It's Jungkook.

She answered it.

"Hello."

"Lisa..." His voice is down. "I'm really sorry. I can't go on our dinner date."

"Oh. Wae?"

"Our flight in Europe for our concert is supposedly two days from now, right? But our manager told us that there's going to be a conlict in our schedule if we don't fly tonight since we have a lot do there. I'm sorry... I didn't keep my word."

"Ooh I see. It's okay, I understand. We can have dinner once you go back." Lisa replied, her voice toned down a bit.

"Are you mad?"

Lisa sat on the chair, she pouted. "Of course I'm not. It's really fine. I just missed you already."

Jungkook smiled. "Why is my Lisa so clingy today?"

"I'm not."

"Aahh if you continue being like that, I might not control myself in stealing you from your unnies again. I'll take you with me."

"Aishh you're crazy."

"Because you make me."

Lisa blushed. "Yah stop it."

"I. Don't. Want." Jungkook replied.

Lisa blushed even more.

-----

1 week later

Blackpink is having their fan meeting in a big venue in Seoul. 

A lot of blinks, male and female, from kids to adult, came. 

The fans started to scream when Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and, Lisa came out.

"Aaaahh!!

"Yeppeuda!"

"JenLiChuChaeng!!"

The members went to the chairs.

They greeted their Blinks.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're Blackpink."