Chapter 35

Lalice

Jungkook texted.

I was about to reply when my phone rang suddenly

"Lisa where are you? Are you okay? Did something happen to you tell me please." he immediately said.

I can't hold my tears when I've heard his cracked voice.

What should I tell him? Should I tell him the truth? That I was so affected. That I don't like his name being messed up because of me? That my heart is so shattered right now. 

I tried my best to make my voice stable. 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! I'm okay."

"I'm sorry this happened." he's trying to hold his tears, I can hear.

You shouldn't.

"It's not your fault." I replied.

"I'll protect you no matter what. Can you hear me? I'll never leave you. Put that in mind." 

Why are you like this, Jungkook?

I covered my mouth for him not to hear I was sobbing. "I will."

"Let's wait until this cools down. Lisa," he's already sobbing. "I'm so sorry that you have to read those mean comments. I know how bad you're feeling right now. I fucking hate myself for not being there to comfort you, to hug you tightly. If only I were to be selfish, I'll go there right now. I don't care what the people would say nor do to me. But I don't want you to be hurt more than you are now. I have no other words but sorry, forgive me."

I

have 

no

words

too

Jungkook.

"I'll never hate you. You should know that. There's no point of saying sorry because it's not our fault." I replied.

He didn't speak for a while.

"I love you Lisa." 

He 

said

that

for

the 

first 

time.

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook." 

He ended the call.

I lay in my bed, looking at nowhere. 

I tried my best to make my mind go blank but....

What a flirt 

Lisa should just go back to Thailand.

I wonder what magic did she put on Jungkook's food

Unstan Lisa!

NASTY

I can't.

Eomma texted.

I put down my phone. Tears started to flow again. Damn it.

My unnies suddenly entered my room. I immediately wiped my tears and hid my face.

They sat in my bed.

Rose lay beside me and hugged me.

"Lisa, I'm sorry we can't do anything but to comfort you."

I didn't realize I bursted into crying.

Jisoo and Jennie unnie hugged me as well. They made me sit.

Jisoo unnie brushed my hair. "It's okay to cry now. Just cry until you have no tears to release." 

She let my head rest on her shoulder. "You know, your unnie is as hard headed as you." She half laughed; still brushing my hair. "I too, has a relationship that is prohibited  - by YG atleast." She smiled. "But he told me that he's going to wait for me until the right time comes for us." She looked at me. "If he really loves you, he'll wait for you, too, Lisa."

"I also admire someone, but I'm keeping it to myself since we're prohibited to date." Rose said.

"Me as well." Jennie unnie added.

I looked at them.

"Unnie." I hugged Jisoo unnie.

Rose and Jennie hugged us too.

"We love you Lisa." Jennie unnie said.

"We love you our dear maknae." They chorusly said.

"Yah let's just play games." Jisoo unnie suggested.

"What game unnie?" Rose asked.

"Hmm... Bottle in the shoulder relay."

"Aaaahh unnie stop promoting your game I'm so tired of it." Jennie unnie replied.

"Yah!"

We all laughed. I tried, at least.

We decided to play detective board game.

"Yah! Lisa is cheating again!" Jisoo unnie shouted.

"I'm not! Yah Jisoo unnie you always say that whenever I'm about to win!"

Jisoo unnie laughed. "Am I too obvious?"

We all laughed.

Jisoo unnie tapped my head and smiled. 

"It's all going to be fine."