Chapter 19

Narration

"Yah Lisa-yah!!" Jisoo, Jennie and Rose shouted. 

Lisa put her phone away from her ear.

"Waa wa waaahh why do you need to shout?" Lisa said in the line.

"Where the hell are you? We've been calling you for the nth time yet you're not answering your phone! Do you know what time is it now?" Jennie scolded.

"Oooh hmm.. I'm sorry unnie. I'm just here in the beach. I'll be going back now." Lisa put down her phone.

"What happened? Were you scolded by your unnies?" Jungkook worriedly asked.

"No. They are just worried. It's my fault, I didn't check my phone." Lisa replied.

"I'll explain to them. I'll tell them I'm the one who asked you to stay here since it's the truth." 

"No need. It's going to be fine." Lisa reassured. "Let's go back now." she smiled.

They stood and walked back to their respective hotels.

"Jungkook... sunbae, this is where we stay. I'll go now." 

"Ohhh.. okay. Ahmm.. bye. Have a good sleep, Lisa." Jungkook said, staring directly at her.

"You, too, sunbae." Lisa walked into the hotel.

"Lisa!"

Lisa turned around.

"I hope we'll meet again!" Jungkook shouted, his smile is obvious.

Lisa smiled back and put her hands up high and waved.

-----

Jungkook went back to their room. His hyungs are drinking in the sala, sitting on the sofa. 

Empty beer cans are all over the place. Jungkook sighed in his thought.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah our maknae come here!" Rapmon said laughingly.

"Waah waahh look how... how our Kookie is smiling, his face will be ripped any moment." J-hope noticed, trying to open his eyes widely, his face is red.

Jungkook sits between Jin and Taehyung.

"Kookie kookie. Look at me." Jin said. 

Jungkook looked at him. "What hyung?"

"Do you know why the bicycle can't stand alone?"

"Why hyung?"

"It's because... it's becau..." he passed out.

Jimin laughed silently, his face is also red.

"Jungkook-ah." Taehyung spoke.

"Yea hyung?"

"Where have you been?"

"Aah.. I drank my chocolate milk in the beach."

"Yah!" He hugged Jungkook sideways. 

"You should've told me so that I come with you. I should've drink chocolate milk also instead of...." he passed out in Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook carefully lay Taehyung in the sofa. 

After making sure Taehyung's okay, he then stood and smilingly said, "This is the best night ever!"