Angie fell upon Daisy's feet, sobbing and clinging to her skirt as she cried incoherent words in spanish.

Daisy didn't feel like herself here.

No one appreciate her shirts. They did not laugh at them.

No one smiled either at her sayings, and odd words and soon she found herself talking less and less.

There was something off about this Alpha. Something that made Daisy think a dark cruelty lied under the surface. Something that made her hold onto her little one tighter. Desperate to get him away from these wolfs. The urge to leave swirled around inside her- the pull from the moon almost burning, to a painful degree within her chest, as she had been confined in one place for to long.

"You are moon blessed, Wanderer," the Elder said, as if Daisy had not realized this herself, "You do not treasure your gift. You do not use it to it's full potential. Think of all the lives, all the mothers and pups, you could save, if you only used your blessing to the fullest."

He glared down at her now, the smile long gone, "Instead you indulge in your own selfish desires. Wanting to help yourself. You were blessed to serve others. Not you."

Daisy felt a single tear roll down her and drip upon her little one's face.

She didn't need to hear these words.

Her soul already was beaten and bruised of her own device because she had chosen to believe those words, once upon a time.

Why had the moon blessed her, if she in fact, was not blessed at all. She did not feel blessed. She felt broken.

And it all came back to that decision.

That decision that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

The decision to leave her heart behind.

Because she had decided, that upon the road to helping others, she didn't require the usage of one.

Later that day, as the pack celebrated the birth of their new member, Daisy snuck away searching for another.

The boarders were closely guarded. She couldn't shift so close to after giving birth. She would have to wait at least a year to recover. A year before she could maybe transform and run away.

But she couldn't wait that long.

Entering the house of the one friend she had been able to make within her stay, Daisy silently turned around to find Sofia sitting silently in a chair as she quietly read a book.

She greeted her softly in spanish, standing to kiss one of her cheeks as she then took in the little male.

"Beautiful," she whispered, making Daisy's eyes shine in pride.

"But you come for different reason. Talk to me Wanderer."

Daisy sat down in the chair she was offered, "I need your help."

Sofia motioned, letting her explain more, "I need my little one safe. With his father, my mate. Away from..." Daisy shuddered unable to contain her words.

Sofia watched her, before taking her hand softly, "Give me location Wanderer."

Daisy wrote down the adress, watching as Sofia's eyes rose in astonishment.

"I can pay for air travel," Daisy said hurriedly, "Elder won't let me leave though. You've seen the new female around. He uses her to make me stay."

Sofia nodded slowly, folding the note within her pocket.

"It has to be now Wanderer."

Daisy felt all the air leave her lungs as she stared at Sofia.

"...n..now?"

Sofia nodded, "While pack is distracted with celebration. Since your little one is small I can conceal the scent easier. Hide him away from the guards. I will say I am on an errand for more drink." She smiles softly at that before continuing, "I could...try to hide you...but it will be harder Wanderer."

Daisy shook her head. The scent of the Moon lingered too much upon her. And she knew this was Sofia's home. No matter how much she was outcasted, Daisy wouldn't take away the place she lived and resided in, for her own selfish need. To watch as her own pack hunted her down for letting her escape, and helping her.

But if it was her little one. They would be more lenient for that.

Sofia nodded, understanding crossing her eyes as they softened to take in the new mother.

Her little one was almost two months old. She would have to be careful with him.

Sofia stood, quickly running to gather supplies she would need for the journey as Daisy looked down at her little one.

She had not named him.

Feared of attachment with him, because she knew this day would come.

Knew she would be a horrible mother.

Just as she had told Grace of, long ago.

"I'm sorry," tears fell onto his face, making him squirm in discomfort as she softly wiped them away.

"I'm so sorry," she kissed his soft little forehead. Taking in his scent. His eyes. "I love you my little one. My true blessing from the Moon. I love you. I love you. I love you."

She continued to whisper the words, even as Sofia softly took the child from her arms.

Softly lead him away.

She continued to whisper the words as she watched the truck drive away. Watched the child she had conceived and held not moments ago, leave her.

"Moon, Please listen to me," she rose her head up to look at the sky, but no moon was there. Just the endless blue, "Moon please watch over him. Please watch over both of them. Watch over both my males."

She fell to her knees, broken with the choices she had made. 

*sobs quietly in corner*

Until next time, 

Loves, 

/////WORLD_JOY_////