Chapter 5.

Bonjour!

Sorry that's like the only way Elyar Fox starts his videos, yea I'm trying to keep up with all the Elyar Fox stuff. I'm going to see him in Manchester tomorrow can't even wait! Then I'll start doing it all over again*music*

I'm so cringy! Well not as much as the boys I know from my school they are super cringy #SuperCringe

Anyway starting with the story, I actually don't know what to write now, awks. But first let me take a selfie.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a banging headache. I tried to sit up and on my bed was Harry, Scarlett and Niall."Guys just let me talk to Kenzie alone?" Scarlett said moving closer to me, when the boys left the room she whispered "You was sleep talking Kenz" I remembered what happened now. Danielle asked me who my first love was and I got loads of flashbacks from Logan. "What did I say?" I whispered not wanting her to answer me, "You was talking about Logan, you miss him still don't you?" She asked I nodded trying to hold back tears. "How long was I asleep?" I asked her, "Its only been a night I came here as soon as Niall rang" I lied back down and tried to take everything in. Well I would of if the door didn't nearly come off the hinges.

"Sorry I'll pay for any damages" Perrie shouted, "Are you ok now Kenz?" She asked me I nodded and everybody else walked in. Well everybody but Harry. Where is he? "I want to get out" I told everyone and Niall helped me up. I got my balance back and found some clothes in my wardrobe. I changed into a pair of denim shorts, an Arctic Monkey's top and a pair of vans. When I was going downstairs I put my hair in a messy high pony then went outside.

I didn't expect to see Harry sat by the pool but he was there I took off my vans and sat next to him. "Hey baby, where were you?" I asked him, "We can be honest with each other right?" He asked me I nodded wondering where this came from. "Well I was thinking about last night, you was talking about somebody called Logan" Harry told me. "I know what you want to come next, you want me to tell you about him and everything" I sighed, "I'm so sorry Harry I can't" I told him nearly to tears. "Baby if you don't want to then you don't have to" He told me picking me. Then he threw me into the pool I swam up to the top and Harry jumped in with just his boxers on. I took off my top and shorts and thrown them to the side of the pool. "Its good my iphone wasn't in my pocket" I told Harry before kissing him.

"Guys they're having a underwear pool party without us!" Niall shouted taking his clothes off while running to the pool with everyone else following doing the same as him. I looked at Harry then dunked his head under the water, I quickly swam away before he did the same to me hiding behind Niall. Before I got to Niall, Harry got hold of my ankle and tried to pull me back. Niall got hold of my arms and pulled me toward him "Don't hurt my baby kenz" Niall said placing his hands on his hips and I stood behind him sticking my tongue out. Zayn picked me up "I got her Harry!" He exclaimed. "Zayn put me down!" He yelled as he got me out the pool and was stood on the end of the diving board "As you say!" He shouted going to drop me in the water, "No no! Take me back peasant!" I said putting my head back and putting my hand over my face to hide my eyes. Zayn still dropped me into the pool.

By this time Niall was on Harry's shoulders wrestling Louis who was on Liam's shoulders, I rolled my eyes and swam over to Scarlett he was just sat on the steps into the pool. "You ok babe?" I asked sitting down next to her, she shook her head. I stood up and put my hand out she gladly took it and I lead her to my bedroom. I love Scarlett, she's just like my sister. We went into my room and I went into the bathroom to get changed into an actual bikini while Scarlett stayed in my room changing into one of her bikini's. I walked into my room to see Scarlett silently crying to herself. I ran over to her picking up a blanket off my bed, "SHH" I cooed rocking her "Get changed into something comfy" I told her then went downstairs to the pool.

"Niall" I shouted he came over to me with a massive grin on his face, then he picked me up. "Niall don't! This is important" I shouted to him, "Its about Scarlett" I whisper but loud enough for him to hear. He ran into the house holding onto my wrist. "Niall you need to stay with Scarlett, please just comft her" I told him as I followed him into the kitchen, "Why me?" He questioned as he went into the freezer. "Niall I see the way she looks at you and the way she looks at other boys. Niall babe she loves you, everbody can see it" I admitted to him. He stood up and had hold of a tub of chocolate ice-cream. He went to get some spoons then walked out of the kitchen. I went up to him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you Niall" I said to him before I went to the back "Oh and get changed, Scarlett's in my room by the way" I added then went outside.

Liam was stood near the BBQ in a pair of swimming trunks everybody must of got changed into swimming outfits. "What's wrong? You seemed a bit shook up" Harry asked then kissed my lips, everybody was doing whatever so I thought it would be ok to tell Harry. "Scarlett's not taking this any better; her and Niall are in my bed now, she need somebody to comft her" I explained to Harry.

"Foods ready" Liam told us and we sat at the table where all sorts of meats were on. "It feels different without Niall" Eleanor said and we all nodded in agreement. When we ate the food I sat on the grass watching everbody else in the pool. I had a pair of sunglasses on and I layed down trying to get a tan. Louis came over to me giving me a tube of sun cream "I think you'll want this" He said then drop it next to me. No way was I putting sun cream of so instead I drawn a little heart at the top of bikini bottom. Yea sun tattoos.

Your next Chappie=D

-Please don't Copy/Steal

-Please read,vote,comment,Fan over Elyar Fox?

-Follow I'll follow back

-There's a picture on the side of outfits she was wearing (when my laptop works)

-Sorry for the short chappie #sadface I'm writing off my phone

I love you all beauts! And Stay Beautiful♡

Love Poppy'xox