25 [tw]

...

jimin was running home. he was soaked, he wasn't able to get to class at all which meant he wasn't signed into the school. so he thought maybe it was okay to run back home.

his mother wasn't home so that meant he could cry and scream all he wanted. when he ran through the neighborhoods he didn't care if people were calling out to see if he was alright.

where were they when the actual bullying began? no one asked if he was okay besides yoongi.

yoongi.

jimin got his camera out and began recording. he would originally call him but knew he was in class so he was actually grateful that he wouldn't pick up, leaving him more time.

"yoongi? i'm sorry for not completing and helping you with your project. but i just wanted to let you know that i'm sad. and nothing in my life at all is right anymore.

"you were my only source of happiness. i don't know why they kept doing it. but please find out for me. don't worry about me either, yoongi, i'm alright," he cried.

he barged into his house and ran up the stairs, leaving the front door wide open. he sat on his bed after throwing everything onto the floor. he raised the camera to face him once more.

"it's not your fault, yoongi. take pretty pictures for me, alright?" he chuckled. "and please take care of my mom for me."

he started crying harder. he wiped his tears and filed his face once more. "i don't know i-if it's too early or too late, but, of course i'd be your boyfriend." jimin began laughing softly.

"but we need to break up so it hurts less. good bye mom, good bye dad, i love you even though you hurt us—most importantly, yoongi, i love you."

❝i can't take this anymore.❞

...

yoongi was talking to one of his friends, jieun. she was too a fellow photography major. he laughed with her, but only platonically. after all, he really likes someone else.

when class was about to start, a soft 'ding' came from his laptop. jieun turned around and started talking to some more of her friends.

he logged on to the laptop and it showed that he had one video recorded from jimin. he smiled. "can't wait to see what high schoolers do nowadays."

he plugged in his headphones and pressed play. his once happy smile turned into a pang of hurt and fear. he sat up. "this is not the video idea."

he switched the cameras to the choker camera jimin had on. it showed jimin staring at himself in the mirror. he was crying and the words on his cheeks hurt yoongi hard.

"woah, is that your video? it's about bullying?" a student gasped, amazed. "it looks so real—almost like its live."

yoongi nodded. maybe it was part of the theme. he sat back and watched the video. a weird way wfeeling in his stomach erupted.

jimin had a glass and he filled it with water from the faucet. yoongi watched for another two minutes before bolting out the door.

"mr. min!" the teacher called. "trouble makers, tsk."

"no, uh, mr. lee," one of the students raised their hand and stared at the laptop. "there's a boy attempting suicide and i don't think it's scripted."

-
ok last chapter bc ive pubbed 7 chaps in the span of two days

also:
ooo only a couple more chapters until it's donee