Chapter 30

Chapter 30

~Jacob POV~

Renessme was asleep on the couch and then I heard her piercing screams fill the house. I ran to her and so did everyone's else. Carlisle immediately said that she was going into labor and we took her to the room that Carlise had set up for her a couple days ago.

She kept screaming while I carried her to the room, Carlisle did all his doctor stuff and then took out a knife. (the thing to cut people's skin) He sliced open Renessme's stomach and told us to leave because of the blood. Edward, Bella, and I stayed. I held Renessme's hand the whole time, she wasn't really talking, or screaming.

"Ness?" I asked, she was pale and I could tell she wasn't doing well, "Ness!?" I asked louder. Bella clutched onto Edwards arm. She looked like she was about to cry. "Jake," she whispered, "I'm here and your not leaving me, I won't let you." I tell her, "I'm here Jake, I'm here." she said, I knew she was here, and she isn't going anywhere.

She screamed again and then I heard crying. I held onto her hand tighter as she screamed, she relaxed and then her skin got colder and she got more quiet. "Renessme no!" I yelled, "you can't leave me! You can't leave our..." I trailed off, "daughter" Carlisle confirms,  a part of me gets exited, while the other part shatters into a million pieces.

Bella is sobbing into Edward chest while he hugs her. Carlisle is cleaning up the baby, he hands her to me and I take her, I look into her brown eyes, just like her mother's. She has my brown hair and Renessmes brown eyes.

"beautiful," I whisper, I lay her on Renessmes chest and she grabs her, she's awake!? She's weak but awake. "Renessme I love you," I tell her, " I love you to, Jake" She says, "You can't go," I say, sobbing, "she doesn't even have a name!"  "Ella" she whispered, and then

her hands dropped and she went silent.

"No!" I yelled and flung myself on her, I hugged her and kissed her. She did nothing in return. Bella screamed, well it was more like a scream-cry, but still, my mind wasn't on Bella.

When I pressed my lis onto hers I felt something in return, a soft, weak kiss. I felt spark fly. Then it stopped and the sparks stopped. That's the last time I will ever feel those sparks again. Ever.

~Bella POV~

I sat on the couch hugging my knees to my chest. I haven't drank blood since Renessme died. She died exactly 1 week ago. Her life was taken away just like that. Gone. Jacob is doing well, as well as someone who's soul mate just died can be. But he's strong, he has to be strong, for Ella. Ella is a mini Renessme, acts the same and she mostly looks the same, though she has Jacob's dark brown, almost black, hair color and his body frame. All the other stuff she has of Renessme, her chocolate brown eyes, her facial structure, her wavy hair, and her attitude.

She's wonderful, she grows fast, but not as fast as Renessme did. She looks like a 1 month old instead of a 1 week old. She has vampire powers, human skin tone and feeling, and she can shift into a wolf. She's been able to ever since she was 2 days old. She has brown and white hair, it's kind of looks like a tiger. Nobody knows why her wolf hair is like that, but she is 1/3 vampire, 1/3 wolf, and 1/3 human. She has blood running through her veins too. Plus she had a power. She can read your thoughts and tell you whatever she wants just by wanting to.

Its the strongest power that Carlisle has ever herd of, it she knows what person she wants to listen to then she can do it, or put thoughts into their head. She can do that in wolf form too. My fear is just that the Volturi will find her and know her power. If they do ever come I can put my shield around her and she can't put thoughts into anyone's heads, that's a plus.

I don't really do much though, not since Renessme-. Just the thought hurts.

Edward came over and sat by me on the couch, "I love you," he whispered, "I love you to," I say blankly. "love, it's ok. She wouldn't want you to be moping around like this, you need to hunt, your eyes are black."  "how are you not!" I yell at him, he sighs, "Ness wouldn't want us to be moping! You need to be strong for Ella, Ness deserves at least that much!" he yells back, "go away, Edward! Your supposed to help me and tell me everything is going to be ok! Leave me alone!" I yell. "I thought you loved me," I mumbled to myself. "I do," he says, "then leave me alone!" I yell and stand up.

The rest of the family is standing in the living room, "Bella it's ok," Jake says, "no Jacob, it's not! You of all people should know that! Renessme is never coming back! She was my only daughter! I need her to live! She was my everything!" I fall to the floor and start dry sobbing. I don't feel the arms I expected, instead I feel warm arms, Jacobs arms, I stay there and sob into his arms, "she's gone!" I whimper. 'I still love you, mommy' a voice tells me. I perk my head up, Anthony. "I love you too," I smile. I walk over to where he is standing and pick him up, He looks like a 3 year old.

I walk outside with him and Ella. We walk in the forest, we walk hand in hand and listen to the animals, just as I used to do with Renessme.

a/n

I know you guys probably hate me for what I did. But I had to make something drastic happen for the ending, it just had to be done.

Hope you enjoyed it! The epilogue will be posted tonight, or tomorrow, any who thanks for reading!