Chapter 21

Chapter 21

~Bella POV~

"Well your power is a power never heard of before." Eleazar said, "well what is it?" I asked, getting impatient. "well, you can get pregnant" he said "and also make others as well." He explained.We all were shocked, we had never knew such a thing was possible. "so does that mean that we could have kids?'' Rose asked, pointing to her, Alice, and Esme. "yes," he said, Rose jumped for joy. "Really?!" she asked in disbelief. "really" Eleazar agreed.

"Also it can be human, vampire, wolf, or any of the mixes." he told us. "so how does it work?" I asked, pretty curious, "well you just have to want that person to have kids." He told me, "that's all?" I said, astonished. "yes, and I assume you and Edward talked about wanting another kid, then you wanted one." he asked, ''yes," I responded, "well you wanted one, so you got him." he said "can you pick it's gender?" Edward asked, "no, the only thing you can pick is for it to be human, vampire, wolf, or a mixture." Eleazar told him.

"This is great!" Rosalie squealed, "so do we, you know have to have sex in order to have the kid?" Rose asked, confused. "well yes, but Bella also has to want you to be able to have a kid." he said "and I suggest keeping this to yourselves, cause you guys will have vampires lined up at your door, wanting a kid." he suggested, we all laughed. "when did I get this power?" I asked Eleazar. "well actually you've had this power since you were a vampire. But some powers don't fully set in until a couple of years later." he finished explaining. ''oh ok," I said.

"Well I have to get heading home now, it was nice seeing you guys." he said to us "wait!" I said "how come you didn't burn Tanya?" I asked sternly. "what do you mean? We burned her." he lied, big time, "really? How come Bella and I just had to kill her again," Edward asked. "what?!" They all said, "and she had newborn strength." he explained, "ok, well, me, Carmen, and Garret were going to burn her but Kate wouldn't let us. She didn't want her only sibling left to die. So she electrocuted us until we agreed to let her go." he explained "I'm so sorry," he whispered.

I looked at Edward and took my shield off. 'Is it true?' I asked, he nodded his head "its ok, Eleazar, you had no choice." Esme assured him. "and she's gone now, we burned her.'' I told him. "Thank you, I know she's caused you a lot of trouble, and I'm terribly sorry." he apologized again. "everything is fine now, thank you for coming to check our powers, if you need anything just ask," Carlisle said as we all said our goodbyes.

"So Bella," Rose said, I laughed and closed my eyes. I thought about rose having a kid and how happy she would be. Ok so I think that's it. I nodded my head at her. She smiled huge, grabbed Emmet, and dragged him upstairs. Before he was out of sight he shot me a thank you. We all chuckled at that. "now I'm going to go see Renessme." I said as I went out the door. "I'll come" Edward said coming behind me. "please don't, I need to talk to her by myself." I told him. "ok I understand." he agreed.

I found Ness at Jakes house. I knocked on the door. "hello, Bella," Billy greeted "hey billy, where's my daughter?" I asked him. "she's in jakes room." he said as I followed him there. I knocked on the door."Ness, come out here please." I asked her. "Why, it seems you don't love me anyway," she snapped. "that's where your wrong, I love you more than anything in this world, now remember when you yelled at me? You told me that I had sex with a vampire and almost died. Yes, I did. But I almost died saving your life. If I would have given up and let Carlisle take you away, then you wouldn't bee here now." I finished.

She opened the door and crushed me in a hug. "I love you," I whispered, "I love you two, mom," she said back. "I'm sorry for getting angry and storming off like that, I was the one who disobeyed you," she started to cry. "shh, don't cry, you just couldn't help it, I did the same thing with your father," I told her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "really?" she asked, "well almost anyways, I made quit a fool if myself." I laughed at the memory.