Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~Bella POV~

I was really close to get him to moan my name. I decided to take it to the next level.

~blah blah blah, stuff happened~

Oh great. "Edward," I moaned, I was defeated.

He pulled away, "Ha!" he said, "I won!" I groaned, yes he won. "your to strong, that's not fair!" I argued, "nope sorry, I won fair and square!" he jumped with joy. I rolled my eyes. Bragger. "Ok so now that you have won......" I lost my train of thought, but he caught on.

He dashed into the closet and grabbed me something to throw on so we could go to the cottage. He threw on a t-shirt with tux pants. He grabbed me a blue blouse with sweatpants. We were in such a rush to get to the cottage, we didn't even look to see what we were wearing. "lets go" he said.

We walked downstairs, hand in hand. "so?" Emmet asked, Edward smiled, while I stared down at my feet. "Ha! I win!" Jasper shouted "and I just did it cause I felt bad for Edward!" he accidentally said, "opps," he said.

"Ha! So you had no ones vote!" Emmet boomed with laughter. "I would have voted for you'' I told him, making him give me his crooked grin. I was dazzled, yet again. "oh my god! What are you guys wearing!" Alice screamed, "well, we were going to our cottage actually." I said. "ummm, I don't know about that." Carlisle said, "what do you mean?" I asked "I don't think you two should, you know, have sex for a while, maybe not ever." he said, mine and Edward's jaws dropped. "no!" I screeched "what?!?!" Edward yelled. "Because, how do we know every time you guys have sex Bella won't get pregnant again?" Carlisle asked, I never thought about that.

"But Carlisle-"I was interrupted by car tires on the driveway. "Renessme!" Alice said. "here," Rose handed me, Anthony. 'Thanks' I mouthed, she nodded her head as a 'welcome'. Edward and I walked out on the porch. I handed Anthony to Edward.

"Mom!" Nessie said and ran up to hug me. I picked her up and hugged her. "I missed you," I whispered to her. "I missed you to mom," she said, "is this my baby brother/sister?" he asked me, I nodded my head. "which is it?" she asked, "brother," I told her, she looked a little sad, but then she perked up. We told her about me being pregnant, and she wanted to come home, but we told her to stay at summer camp. Mainly because of how I was acting. We sent notes every once and a while, but she hadn't figured out what the baby was or how I was.

"What's his name?" she asked "Anthony Masen Cullen." I told her. "can I hold him?" she asked "of course" I said, she grabbed him out of Edwards arms. "aww!" she squealed. I laughed. She stared into his adoring eyes for a while, then she almost dropped him. "what's wrong Ness?" I asked her. "I just heard a voice in my head!" she said, Edward and I chuckled. "Ya we think that's his ability." I explained. "oh, and mom? dad?" she asked "yes?" we responded.

"What on earth are you guys wearing?!" she asked, we laughed, then remembered what Carlisle said. I had a pained expression on my face, but I quickly smoothed it. "well, we are trying a different style," I lied "oh, well I suggest not going with that one," she muttered, we both chuckled. "where's Jacob?" I asked, "he went to his house for a little while," she said, Edward growled. I looked at him and took off my shield, 'what is it Edward?' I asked him, he nodded his head to Ness.

Ness was looking down at her shoes and was blushing. "what happened?'' I asked her "well....." she trailed off. "Ness?!" I asked again. "we didn't mean to! Honest!" she shouted, I immediately knew what they did. "RENESSME CARLIE CULLEN!" I shouted at her, "I swear I'm going to rip that dogs throat out next time I see him!" I yelled, "no! mom please just listen!" she pleaded. "Fine, what's your excuse!" I snapped, I noticed the rest of the family was outside now.

"Well, umm, we-just-it-was-I mean-I-" she said frustrated, "WELL AT LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH A VAMPIRE AND ALMOST DIE!" she shouted and ran into the woods. I just stood there shocked, and pretty hurt that my daughter had said that. Edward was pissed. His eyes were black with anger and his nostrils were flaring. "Bella?" Esme came to my side and put her hands in my shoulders. "I'm a terrible mother," I muttered and ran as fast as I could, into the woods.

~Edward POV~

"WELL AT LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH A VAMPIRE AND ALMOST DIE!" Renessme shouted at Bella and ran into the woods. How dare she even say that to her mother. I was furious. "Bella?" Esme asked Bella in her motherly tone, and put her hands on Bella's shoulders. "I'm a terrible mother," she muttered and took off into the woods.

"Bella!" I called after her. "Edward, I think she needs some time alone," Jasper said, I sighed, knowing he was right. I walked inside and thought about my Bella. "Carlisle?" I asked "yes, Edward" he replied "did you really mean it when you said that me and Bella could never have sex again?" I asked him.

"well, I wouldn't risk it, but I guess we do need to figure out if it is that. I mean if your willing to risk Bella all the pain, and on top of that have another kid." he said, "and if she doesn't have a kid?" I asked "then I assume you would be free to do as you please." he answered, "oh, well I guess that's good." I sighed. I missed my Bella already.

I stood up and bolted out the door before anyone could say a word. I followed Bella's scent. I eventually found her dry sobbing under a tree. She was with the cougar cubs that we were going to build a house for, but decided to let them go on their own. Alice, Esme, and Rose really wanted to build the house, but instead they remade our cottage. I sat down beside her.

"Bella, love?" I asked her. "I'm-fine" she lied, she was like an open book. "no your not, I can tell your not," she sighed "ok no I'm not fine so leave me alone!" she yelled and took off. I ran after her and of course caught up to her easily. "go away!" she yelled at me. I just grabbed her waist, making up stumble. We fell on the ground. "Edward!" she screamed. We just laid there and I tightened my grip on her.

She struggled for a minute but then sighed and gave up. "now will you tell me what's wrong?" I asked "no" she muttered, he was so stubborn. "I will make you" I smirked, she caught on, "I'm not scared of you" she said, "you shouldn't have said that," I muttered and flipped us up. I grabbed her an crushed my lips to hers. She struggled for a second but then she gave in and intended the kiss. "but, Carlisle," she said between kisses. "he said he didn't know for sure, and he asked me if I was willing to risk the chance on having another kid" I told her, she paused, and thought.

"Well I guess it's either test it, or never have sex again" she said and crushed her lips to mine. 'I chose testing it,' she took off her shield and thought. I laughed. "me too," I said. I picked her up and he wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried us to lean up against a tree. We were making-out fiercely. "I love you," I mumbled to her "I love you too," she said back. All my focus was on Bella. My Bella.

She started to unbutton my shirt and kiss down my chest. I moaned. I pulled her away and took off her shirt. I admired her and pulled her close to me. I kissed her and she licked my bottom lip begging for entry, which I gladly gave her. Our tongues molded together perfectly. We pulled back, our breathing uneven. She didn't stay for long, she eventually crushed her lips to mine.

"Cottage?" she asked "yes," I muttered. For some reason we couldn't stop. "who cares" she muttered, I laughed. We kept on doing stuff. I kissed her neck and down to her collarbone. She moaned. This was to easy. I kissed down on her stomach and rubbed her sides. "Edward...." She moaned, "so now you say it so easily!" I teased and she pulled me off her. "hey" I muttered, which only made her giggle.

"Ok, let's go to the cottage." she said, she got up and started to run there. I got up and realized we had no clothes on. I grabbed our clothes and ran home with her. It felt weird to run home without clothes on. I was about a mile behind Bella when I ran into something. I fell with it and went to the ground. I got up and looked at what it was. Oh My God! "Tanya!?" I yelled.