Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~Alice POV~

I couldn't believe what Bella just did. I kept thinking back and looking at their conversation. Well Bella showed Edward. But still even I feel the pain on his face. Although what Edward did with Tanya was unspeakable. I would probably do the same thing Bella is doing. "Alice!" Everyone was trying to get my attention but I was to deep in thought. "ALICE." Jasper yelled, that snapped me back. "what! what!" I said "what was your vision, you had a very hurt face on the whole time." Jasper said. "Well" I started "Bella left Edward!" I blurted out.

"She what!" Emmett was the first to speak. "well no offense to Edward but if Jazz did that to me I would do the same thing." I told them "ya your right, Edward did kiss Tanya and the way he acted was pretty bad." Rose chimed in. Then I winced.

"What is it, Alice?" Carlisle said "Its just the way Bella left Edward." I said. Everyone was waiting for me to explain. "she left him how he left her when she was still human." I quickly said. They all gasped. No. No. No. No. This can't be happening. We can't lose Bella just because Edward screwed up, big time.

Then the phone rang. Carlisle answered it and was talking to someone. When he finished he had a scared look on his face. "What is it, honey?" Esme asked "Tanya's not at her house," he said "the Denali's just got there ad she is no where." we all were shocked and a little afraid of what she was planning.

~Bella POV~

I could hear Edward calling my name, but I just kept on going. I had broken his heart. BAD. I was kinda glad though cause now he wouldn't follow me, cause if he did I would be screwed. He is stronger and faster than me. Eventually I met up with Jake and Ness. They found an abandon building and went inside it. "hey guys, sorry" I said once I went in the building "for what?" Jake asked "for listening to me, cause if it were you telling me to do all that stuff I wouldn't have done any of it." I told them. Jake laughed "no you would've done the total opposite." He said, still laughing.

"Well we better fix up this house somewhat before you sleep in it." I said "why are we sleeping here?" Ness asked "well, sweetheart, umm." I thought of what to tell her, not the whole truth, obviously. "me and your father just had a disagreement." I told her "well then I'm never getting married if you have one disagreement and move out." she said, I definitely didn't want her to think that. "honey, that's not how it works." I told her "well it sure seems like it to me." "no me and your father just had a very serious disagreement.'' I said "go back to sleep out here," I put a blanket out on a bunch of leafs. "ok." she responded. She laid down and quickly fell asleep. "tell me what happened Bells," Jake said "and don't give me any crap!" I sighed, knowing Jake would know if I lied.

"Well you saw what happened when I attacked Tanya," I said, he just nodded and I continued "well Emmet went to get me off Tanya after you and Nessie left but I ran into the woods.'' I told him "go on." he said "well a minute later I came back to apologize to everyone, just not Tanya and I was in the back doorway when-" I trailed off, holding in tearless sobs. "Bells its ok." Jake comforted me. "then Edward grabbed Tanya to move her out if the way, well so I thought. Then she leaned in and kissed him and-" then I couldn't hold in the tearless sobs. Jake sat by me "everything is fine, me, you, and Ness will be safe from Tanya and even HIM for that matter." he was very good at comforting . "but- theres- more-" I said in between sobs. "ok just take deep breaths and tell me what happened." Jake said. I took in a deep breath and calmed down.

"Well then he let her kiss him for about a minute!" I screamed "HE DIDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO PUSH HER AWAY!!" I boomed "then he pushed her away and Rose attacked her. That's when I ran into the woods." I told him "ok tell me what happened at the cottage cause I know he was there before you left." he said "well I told Edward that I was leaving, and of course he objected. Then he asked why and called me 'love' and I yelled at him for that. But he just said why not? where married and your the love of my life. Then I told him to go marry his true love, Tanya and threw my wedding ring at him." " Way to go Bells!" he interrupted "anyways, you know how he told me he was leaving me when I was human right?" I asked, he shook his head yes. "Well I kinda told him the same thing, well mostly the same thing. I had to change it a little. Then I kissed him and left." I told him. He was so shocked that he couldn't say anything. "that's why we're here!" Renessme shouted

"oh sweetheart you weren't supposed to hear that." I told her "you really think I would fall asleep. The second I fell asleep I knew you would tell Jacob. " She stated. My daughter is really smarter than I thought.

Just then someone came from around the corner...