Move On

How to forget someone :

If you can’t forget someone who has already forgotten you maybe you need to remember them.

Remember them when you are lonely, remember how they once promised they'll stay with you forever and never leave you, remember how they left.
Remember them when you're sad, remember that they're the ones who made you cry.

Remember the pain they put you through, remember when you would beat yourself up because when you couldn't stop the tears you shed over them.

Remember them when you go to your favourite restaurant, look around, how they're not with you.

Remember them on your birthday, remember how they are choosing not to celebrate another year with you.

Remember them when someone compliments you, remember how they're not the reason you're smiling anymore. Remember how they slowly took away that smile from you.

Remember them when you are happy and want to share your happiness with them, remember how they're not interested in listening to you. Remember how they're happy without you.

Remember them when someone shows interest in you, when you make new friends, and you're genuinely happy, remember how they never made you feel this way.

Remember them every time you want to forget them, remember that they forgot you, they're not remembering you.

Remember them when you finally get over them, remember them when you see them and no longer feel sad. Remember them so much that it doesn't hurt anyomore and it feels easy to forget them.

Remember what moving on was like, and laugh. Laugh out loud. You're happy without them. You're free now.