17

Henry's POV

"Where do you think your going," I snapped.

I couldn't believe she was planning on leaving me. To be honest I really don't understand why she's mad. I'm the one that should be angry because I take her meet my family and she just up and leaves with no explanation. Than when I get to the hotel she wasn't there. She just gave me back the ring like she was ending this. I'm not going to allow that to no to make a fool of me in front of anyone.

I watched her walk back in the house and drop her bag. Which it was the bag that she came here with. She wasn't even going to take any of the thing I bought her. Did she hate me that much.

"Have a seat we need to talk," I said walking into the kitchen to grab a drink. I'm going to need a drink. Not sure how this is going to end. But I want to know what happened and why she's calling things off.

After I grab I head back to the living room. She had her back to me and was facing the window.

"What happened up there that made you leave without telling me. You had worried," I said.

She turns around to face me with a sad face. "I really had you worried that's funny to believe. Because when I got back to the hotel and thought maybe I would wait for him her. He'll come and check on me to see what had me so upset," she said.

Turning back to face the window. "I don't except you to ever chose me over your family. But you could have a least asked me what happened. Right I think it's best if I leave. We come from different worlds and I really don't feel like I belong in your," she said.

"What is that supposed to mean you don't belong in my world," I said getting angry.

"Were not right for each other. I don't know what I was thinking when I accepted your proposal. It's best if we part ways," she says turning to face me.

I can see her tears in her eyes. I moved closer to her and to my surprise she took a step back. Stopping myself from touching her. All I've done was hurt from the moment I met her. I'm not even sure what happened to make her like this. I had thought everything was good I thought. So maybe I should have gone after her right away in Italy. But I just couldn't leave my family like that.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you. If you need space I'll give you that," I said.

"I need more than just space. I can't have people think that I'm only after you for your money," she said.

"I know your not doing this for the money because you wouldn't let me buy you anything. Tell me how's thinks that," I said getting angry.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Henry we don't belong together. Your going find a woman that fits perfectly in your world. I'm not the one for you," she said.

What is she talking about she's not the one for me. We might have had a rocky start at the beginning because of me of course. It took me a long time realize that there's something about that has me drawn and I really don't know why.

"No this isn't going to happen like that. Your not leaving me with no explanation at all. I said I'll give space which I will but your not leaving me," I said than headed up stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zuleica's POV

I was almost out his house until he came back and stopped me. Sitting in the living room thinking on what to do next. To be honest I really had nowhere to go. I guess I'm stuck here. I really wasn't sure where I was planning on going. I had little money to get my own place. Coming to the States was a big mistakes. I should have stayed home and worked there. Now I'm stuck here and that's what get.

"Are you okay," the voice said.

I looked up to see Ese looking at me. I just nodded my head. She walks to me and seats next to me.

"Don't be afraid of Henry. I can tell he cares for you in his own way. He won't hurt people he cares about," she said.

"What do you mean he won't hurt me. He's already doing that by keeping me here and not letting me go," I said.

"Think about this where would you have gone? Do you have money for a place or even found a place yet? He wasn't going to let you live on the streets. Maybe you don't have to live in this house. I'll talk to him about you living in the guest house. You'll have your own space but still be close for him to know his safe," she said.

"You'll do that for me," I said giving her a hug.

"Calm down he hasn't said yes yet," she said.

"I'll be in my room just let me know what he says. I have to find a job so I can start saving up," I said.

"What kind of job are you looking for," she asked.

"At this moment I'm looking for any kind of work," I said.

"Why don't you ask Henry! I bet he would be glad to give you a job at the company," she said with a smile.

"No! I want to be able to find my own work. I will not take money from him," I said.

"If you work for the company you won't be taking money from him. Think about it before saying no," she said.

"I'll think about and I do take any position at the company no one is to know that I'm living here," I said.

"So that's a yes! I'll go let him know that you'll take the job," she said.

"Wait! What just happened," I asked.

"Don't worry everything will be taken care of," she said before leaving the room.

What just happened? Was I tricked into agreeing to a job without knowing. I'll give her that she's good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy this update. Please leave comments on what you think of this update. But no update please comments. I'll be working on Nanny for hire next.