16

Zuleica's POV

I can't believe that I just left without a word. I was really mad at him because didn't even hear my story. He gave no choice. I can tell that his grandma doesn't like me for some reason. I didn't do anything wrong.

I'm in his house to pack my stuff. Only the stuff I came with I'm not taking anything with me. It was paid with his money. Realizing how easy it was for me to pack. The sad thing was that I was able to fit everything in one bag.

Grabbing the suitcase I roll it down the stairs. That's when I got stopped by the cook.

"Ms. Balewa I'm making you something to eat. I don't want you to go on an empty stomach do we dear," she said.

"Thank you! I'll eat before I go," I said with a smile.

Walking to the kitchen and took a sit at the table. I grabbed a plate and placed some food on it.

"Please sit down and eat with me. I really don't like eating by myself," I said.

She just smiled at me sat at the table. Grabbing a plate she started to place some sausage patties and bacon on it.

"Ms. Balewa why did you come back by yourself," she asked?

I looked at her wanting to know why she's asking and being noisy. This wasn't her business. But I wanted to talk to someone to see if I'm crazy for leaving.

After explaining to her what happened and why I left because I was hurt.

"Look his grandma doesn't like anyone that isn't family. She hated me for years and didn't start liking until 10 years ago when he turned 17 and moved out of his parents house. I guess it's he asked me to work for him," she said placing her hands on mine.

So, she everything about Henry. Maybe I should ask some questions about Henry. Nah I can't do that just like I can't stay here at all. This isn't my home and Henry and I don't belong together. I need to go out there to find who I am.

"Henry and I are not a couple. I don't even he likes me as a friend. Maybe I'm someone he feels sorry for," I looking down at my hands.

"No, he's in love with you. Your the first girl he's let in this house ever," she said.

I don't believe her at all. I'm the girl his let in his house. That's a laugh.

"I've been working for Henry's family for years. I know everything about him and the way I see him looking at you I've never seen before. Please give him a chance," she begged.

"I have to go," I said.

"Where will you go? Do you have a place to stay," she asked?

"Don't worry can take of myself. I've been doing it before Henry came in the picture," I said.

"I didn't mean you couldn't take care of yourself. I'm sorry if that's what not met at all. I know you can take yourself. It's you haven't known anyone in the States but us. I'm going give you my number and if you need anything call me," she said.

I say my good my goodbye and head for the front door. Not knowing where I was going go. I just had to get from away from this place and him. Grabbing my bags that was by the door I opened it and ran into something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry's POV

On the flight back home I started to think how I really Fucked up. I should have gone after her when I found out she left the party. I'm hoping she really hasn't left me. Picking up my phone I dialed the one person that could help. Please let her me there.

Hello is she still there?

Yes, Henry she's here but she packing and getting ready leave. What did you do to the poor girl?

Nothing! Just make sure she doesn't leave. Can you handle that?

Okay but I really

I hung up the phone before she can say a word. Plus I didn't want to say something that I couldn't take back. She stood by me since I was a kid. I would say did a lot for me than my own parents.

I really hope she can stall her or convince her to stay. I hope I can get there in time. I've never done this much to keep a get a girl to stick around. If she doesn't want me I should let her go. But there's something about her that has me wanting her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1hr Later

My flight lands and I rush off. This the perks of owning your own plane. I don't have to wait for everyone to get off. My ride was waiting for me.

"Where to sir," Juan said opening my door.

"To my place as fast as you can get there. I have to stop someone before they leave," I said throwing my bag in the back seat.

"What did you do," he said climbing in to the front.

"Why does everyone think I did something wrong. Mind your own business and just drive," I said getting pissed off.

"Fine I'll get there per your request," he said turning his head around.

I really blame him for thinking the worst of me. The whole drive I was thinking on how I was going get her to stay.

Without knowing it we pulled up to my house. Getting out the car I apologized for being so rude. I head to my front door when I tried to open when it flew open and she ran smacked into me.

I'm glad that she did leave yet. Now I can talk to her and convince her to give another chance.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to get angry at you," I said looking down at her. That's when I saw her bags.

"No problem," she said trying to push past me. I wouldn't budge. There's no way I'm going to let her leave me.

"Where do you think your going with your stuff," I asked crossing my arms.

"Um... I don't belong here and plus I found my own place," she said.

"Your not going anywhere. Get back in that house we need to talk," I snapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To all follower's

Right now I have a lot of school work to complete. I only write on my free time. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Please don't request for me to update. Again I'll get to it as soon as I can. I'll keep you all posted of when I'll be updating again.