Fifteen

Nico's pov

     There were about ten empusas left.

    Why? Well, I was woken up my Eira at almost six in the morning to hear that y/n and Astor was missing. I didn't care that Astor was missing but I did care the y/n was missing. I mean she would have told us something, right?

     We reach the porch to see Chiron in his wheel chair. Is he always up this late? "I already know that y/n is missing. A quest will be given to you two, Piper, Jason, Percy, Annabeth and Aqua." He says. We nod and walk to the cabins to get everyone.

   And now we're all here. I hear a scream and look over my shoulder which was just enough time to see Eira disarmed and on the floor. I look back at the empusa I was fighting and stab it. It designates and I run over to Eira. I fight all the empusa that come near her and soon enough all of them were gone.

     Percy comes and picks Eira up with Aqua close behind. They both walk over to a more flat ground and try to heal her wounds. Everyone else cleans up their wounds or looks around to see if there are any more monsters hiding. I sit down next to Annabeth. She looked up at me. "We will find her." She says. I nod my head weakly.

Y/n's pov

     "You don't have to make this hard for yourself," Astor says coldly. I glare at him. "I don't even know what you want." He kneels down so he's level with me. "Yes, you do. I want to avenge my mother by hurting the one who killed her." He tells me glaring. "She would never want to be avenged like this. She would want to be honored. And you do this in her name is doing the opposite" I tell him. He must not have liked that answer. He got up on both feet and I felt a cold blade cutting my back. Honestly, it hurt like Hades but I knew if I showed anything he would keep on hurting me. So I hold in a scream and bite my lip. He glares at me.

    "You always were strong willed. But you also have always had many flaws." He tells me. "Once someone accepts their flaws, no one can use them against you. And I have already accepted them" I say coldly. I feel my skin get cut again and I hold in a scream. Astor and the girl who was cutting my back leave.

    I wait a few minutes to make sure that they are gone. I wrap the chain around my wrist and pull myself up. I reach with my hand and grab a girl's best weapon. A bobby pin. I let myself fall slowly. "This better work" I mutter to myself. I turn the pin in my hand so it's in the key lock on the chains. I move my hand a little till I hear a click and the cuff opens. I pull my arm down and do the same to the other one. I put my pin back into my hair and grab a knife out of my boot.

   Yes, I have weapons hidden in my shoes. Don't judge me.

  I walk over to the door and turn the nob slowly to make sure it wasn't locked. Thank the gods it wasn't. I open the door and walk out. I looked around and it looked like I was in an abandoned hospital. I hear someone coming and I run into one of the rooms. I look around and I realize I was right. I'm inside an abandoned hospital. I see old equipment and bed. I get an idea and walk out of the room back into the hallway.

    I walk into a room and see that Astor's back was towards me. Perfect. I throw my knife and it lands centimeters from his head. "You know you should make sure that your prisoners don't have weapons. Helps keep them, prisoners." I say grabbing another knife out of my other boot. No judging. He lifts his head up and grabs the knife out of the wood. "What do you want? You want something or you would be far from here" he says turning around. "I want to challenge you to a duel," I say. After many years of knowing him, it's obvious that he would never say no to a duel. He laughs but agrees. We both get into a starting stance. He lunges. I step to one side stabbing his upper thigh making him fall. Red blood was flowing from the cut. "Drop your weapon," I say. He drops his sword and my knife. I use my foot to pull the two blades farther from him. I kneel and mutter a few words in Greek. "You're not completely healed but you won't die," I tell him walking over to the door. "I'll miss you, moon girl." I stop in the door way. I look over my shoulder. "I wish I could say the same, thunder boy," I say walking out of the room.

   My boots were making soft clicks as I walked. Light red foot prints behind me. After a while, I find a door that leads outside.

    I walk out and go into the woods. I pull out the laptop I stole from there. Yeah, I might have stolen a few things. I pull out a flash drive. The laptop turns on. And with my luck, there needs to be a password. I try his mother's name, Lucy. I'll miss you, moon girl. repeats in my head. "Worth a shot," I mumble to no one. I type in moon girl and it unlocks. I put in the flash drive and open the folder. There were many documents. About the seven, Nico, Reyna, Will, Aqua, and I. There was even I little bit about Eira. I click on the one with my name. There were a few videos and a few other things. I checked the other folders and it was the same. As if he was researching us. I close the laptop and put it in the back pack that I stole. I need to find Nico.

________________________________________________________________
It's midnight and I'm wide awake. And I wonder why my friends call me non-human. What ever. So will Nico and the rest find you? Will you find them? Will Astor find you? I actually don't know the answers to these questions. Oh, and having Astor torture you can thank City of Bones for the idea of a little bit of torture. Anyways I'm going to try and sleep since it's midnight bye stay safe and always have a plan demigods.

 Anyways I'm going to try and sleep since it's midnight bye stay safe and always have a plan demigods

So me.^^