Eight

Y/N's pov

   I wake up and look at my phone: 9:49 oh Gods I need to wake them up. 

   once everyone is awake we pack up and go in a circle. "Ready?" I ask. everyone nods and grabs someone's hands. "Let's go," Nico says as we are covered in darkness. We come out of the darkness and I look around. We are at Camp Half-Blood. "Come one," Annabeth says as she grabs Percy's hand. 

*Time skip*

I was lying on my bed in cabin eight. I hear a knock on the door as it opens. "What's the point knocking if you're going to just come in?" I ask as I get up. "I don't really know. Anyways because Astor and Jason are having a truth or dare party thing and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. So do you?" Nico asks. "Sure, let me get my coat," I say as grab my, well Nico's, jacket. "Like the jacket," He says as he puts an arm around my shoulder. I just glare at him. We walk over to cabin one more commonly known as the Zeus cabin. "Hey, glad you could make it," Says, Astor, as he opens the door to the cabin. "Glad to be here," I say. Nico and I sit on the floor next to Aqua while Astor sits on the other side her. She smiles at him and I swear I saw him blush. Time to play matchmaker.

Y/n, how about you go first?" Jason says. "Sure, Aqua, truth or Dare?" I ask with a smirk on my face. Having the blessing of Aphriotde sometimes allows me to sense if someone likes someone else and Aqua as fallen for Astor. "Dare," she says. "I dare you to hold hands with Astor, for the whole game," I say. Her face goes red with Astor's as they grab each other's hands. "Okay, so it's Aqua's turn," Nico says. "Okay, Piper, Truth or Dare?" she asks. "Truth," Piper says. She was sitting on the bed with Jason, Percy, and Annabeth.  "Out of the seven who would you kiss, not including Jason," She asks. "Leo, because he's like a brother to me," She says. Nice save. "Okay, my turn. Y/N, Truth or Dare?" she says. "Dare," I reply. "I dare you to break up with Nico," she says. I already found a loop hole in that dare. "Okay, Nico I want to break up," I say. I send him a silent message and he gets it. "Nico, Truth or Dare?" I ask. Time to use that loop hole. "Dare," He says "I dare you to take me on a date," I say. Everyone breaks out laughing while Piper as defeat written on her face. "Okay," he says after he stops laughing. "Okay, my turn, Annabeth, Truth or Dare?" He asks. Annabeth thinks but chooses truth. "Okay, What's one thing you would change about the Athena cabin?" He asks this is going to be good. "I would make it a little bigger for more books," She says. We all break out laughing. "Spoken like a true daughter of Athena," Percy says in between laughs. She smirks at him and kisses his cheek, they're so cute. "Okay, Astor truth or dare?" She asks. "Truth,"  he says."If you have one, who's your crush?" She asks. I smirk at her. "Um, N-no o-on-one," he says. "Proves your stuttering," I say. "Fine, I like Aqua" He whispers the name but I know he likes Aqua. "Did you say Aqua?" I say. "Yeah," He mumbles. 

 All Hades broke out.

Aqua let go of his hand and ran out of the cabin, over shock probably. Percy went over protective brother on him, that's scary. Piper began fangirling. Leo was just laughing. Jason and Annabeth tried to hold Percy back. Nico and I are just standing looking at them. "Calm down!" Nico yells. "Percy go make sure Aqua's okay. Piper tries and calms Leo down. Jason and Annabeth do anything to help, and Astor you coming with me and Nico," No one moves. "Well move," I say. they all start doing what I told them. "Astor, get your butt over here," I say. "Fine," I grab his ear and grab Nico's sleeve and lead them to my cabin. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. I drag them into my cabin I let go of Astor's ear and Nico's sleeve. "Spill," I say as I cross my arms.

*Time Skip*

"Okay, so we obviously need to get them together," I say. How am I going to do that? Cue light bulb over head thing. "Ask her out," I say. They both look at me like I'm crazy. "What? Do either of you have an idea?" I ask. They shake their heads no. "Then when you two are practicing just pop the question, not the big one," I say. "It would work, but where?" Astor asks. "There one place. It's hidden. Nico, can I show him?" I ask. "Yeah, you can." He says. I smile at him. I take Astor's hand and take him to the place.