{10} I Wanna Go With You

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I guess." Angelina laughed. She looked up and asked, "Dave Hodgman?"

Dave turns around and looked at her, "Angelina? Hey."

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Angelina replied and Dave said, "I'm going to watch a movie with friends."

He looks at Brendan then back at Angelina, "What are you doing here?"

"We're on a date." Brendan answered and Angelina looked at Brendan, "You guys know each other?"

"You could say that." Dave said, sounding annoyed

Jane came standing next to Dave, "Brendan?"

"Hey, Jane." Brendan said and Angelina asked, "You two know each other?"

"Sort of." Brendan said and Jane asked, "Sort of?"

Jane then said, "I'm guessing you guys are on a date."

"Yeah, we are." Angelina said and puts her hand out, "I'm Angelina Carver."

"Jane Harmon." Jane said shaking her hand. She lets go and said, "No way, you're Angelina Carver."

"You know who I am?" Angelina asked and Jane laughed, "Yeah, every student in the performing arts, knows Angelina Carver."

"Really? Why's that?" Dave asked looking at Jane

Jane responded, "Dave, I thought I told you before. You know? The girl from New York, who's one of the best from LaGuardia joining our Performing Arts Program."

"You went to LaGuardia?" Dave asked looking at Angelina. She looks down and clears her throat.

Dave hits Simon and said, "Hey, Daldry."

"Yeah?" He asked turning around. Dave said to him, "Come meet Angelina."

Simon looks at Angelina and at Brendan, "Interesting. I'm Simon Daldry. Pleasure to meet you."

"Rad name. Pleasure to meet you too." Angelina said shaking his hand

Simon chuckled and points at the people behind him, "This is, uh, Brianna, Erica, Big Corporation."

"Your name is Big Corporation?" Angelina asked and Dave replied, "It's a football thing. It's what everyone calls him."

"Big Corporation." Angelina said with a nod. "Very cool."

"We're gonna see 'How the World Ends', what about you guys?" Dave asked them

Angelina looks at Brendan as he said, "Same movie actually."

"Well, I guess we'll see you guys there." Dave said and Angelina nods her head

"Come on, Angelina. We gotta get seats." Brendan said and Angelina smiles at him. They started walking to the room. Angelina turns her head looking at Dave. Then turns back around, taking a deep breath.

In the movies, Angelina and Brendan were sitting next to each other. The movie was playing and Angelina would look at the screen then at Dave, who was sitting next to Jane. Jane was taking off her jacket, making Angelina roll her eyes.

Angelina takes a sip of the drink and puts a popcorn into her mouth, mixed with the chocolate.

Dave looks at Jane then at Big Corporation, who shakes his head. Dave turns his head looking at Angelina who was smiling at Brendan. He tried the chocolate popcorn that made her smile.

Dave's jaw clenched and looked behind him, Simon Daldry, who was also shaking his head. Dave turned back looking at the screen in front of him.

Angelina held onto the drink as she was sipping her straw. Her eyes landed on Jane and Dave holding hands. She kept on sipping on her drink. Brendan nudges her and asked, "You okay?"