Paradox chapter three

Put your story text here...Chapter three

"Falcon?" I gasped. He smirked. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He brushed past me into the house. Into the house!

"I brought your homework, since I'm such a great guy, I thought it was the right thing to do" he laughed and dropped a school bag which I didn't notice onto the floor.

"Please come in!" I said sarcastically. And probably a little louder than necessary. He just laughed then made his way to the kitchen. I gaped after him. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I thought.

I ran to the kitchen and saw Falcon sitting on one of the counters playing with a black yoyo with a green stripe going down the side. I wonder where he got that from. I watched it go up and down and up and down. It was almost hypnotic, but then I remembered who was using it.

"Why are you here?" I asked again. He smiled "I told you. I brought your homework since you weren't at school". I stared at him. How did he know where Paul's house was?

"Speaking of that, how come you weren't at school? Mark or Mitch or whoever he is said you were sick" he looked at me from head to toe and grinned. "Nice t-shirt by the way"

I looked down at myself and blushed. I still hadn't changed into something else. "Shut up." I mumbled and ran upstairs where I put on one of my own black Ts, a dark brown hooded jacket, baggy black jeans and converse. When I went back downstairs he was still playing with the yoyo. I grabbed it from him. "Okay, thanks for the homework. You can go now"

"Why weren't you in school?" he asked. I bit my lip. I couldn't tell him I didn't want to go because he was there. And I couldn't tell him he gave me the creeps because I couldn't hear his mind. A minute past by and I still didn't answer. "Well?" he smiled.

"I, err, I was with someone" I blurted. His smile faded.

"Who?" Oh God, I really didn't think that one through.

"A guy. My boyfriend"

He smiled again and hopped off the counter. He came closer and said "Yesterday you said you didn't have a boyfriend"

I took a step back "Well yesterday I didn't" I said. He came closer again. I took another step backward but there was no more room. My back was to the wall and Falcon was right in front of me, only inches separating us. Obviously he'd never heard of personal boundaries. "You're a bad liar" he murmured softly.

"What makes you think I'm lying?" I whispered. It's all I could seem to manage.

"Because I know you like me" he smiled and stepped a little closer, our lips were almost touching. "No I don't" I mumbled and looked away.

"Okay. If you can look me in the eye and say you don't like me even the tiniest bit I'll leave and never bother you again" he purred. Oh God, he was so hot when he did that. I cleared my throat and looked up into his eyes, his amazing, captivating, perfect golden brown eyes that I could stare at forever and ever.

After a moment I said something but it wasn't the something I meant to say. "Kiss me"

He smiled and crushed his lips to mine. A voice in the back of my head told me to stop, that I shouldn't be kissing a boy I barely knew. I told that voice to shut it.

Falcon wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My body seemed to work on its own as my fingers knotted in his hair and my tongue traced his bottom lip. I started to feel light-headed because wow he tasted amazing and whoa I couldn't believe this was happening. I forgot about everything else going on. The only thing I cared about were his lips on mine.