The Final Standers Start

Miri's PoV

"Got him!" I call out to the rest of them while dragging Katsuki back.

We gather around outside and throw in suggestions.
"Aliens plus Four"
"Murderers"
"That's just stupid"
"No! Fine, Teenagers plus One Oldie"
"Bakugo, that's just rude"

We brainstorm for a while, thinking up a group that would fit our team best.

"How about The Final Standers?" Zenith says, after a moment of silence.

"That's cool. I like it." Kirishima says.
"Perfect!"
"Whatever. It could be better."
"I agree with Eijiro!"
"Cringey but it'll do!"

Because we have nothing better to do, we begin our search for villains. There are are thousands upon thousands of them, everywhere across the country, so we've got to start somewhere, right?

We run everywhere, looking for villains that are hiding, and we find a group of them in an office building.

The first thing I notice is that they all have holes in their hands. They aim their hands at us and small rocks coming from their hands pelt us.

I jam the holes with ice, so that when they try to shoot us, it won't work. Katsuki then runs forward and blasts them all, knocking them out.

I look at our team and see Zenith with his eyes closed. Is he scared? Suddenly, he yells, "Villains coming down the stairs!"

Sure enough, two villains come face to face with us, emerging from the top of the stairs.

"You two, no... one, two three- You six have caused enough trouble! Let's end them now!" One of them says and signals to his friend to attack us.

He goes to Yu first and punches her. She falls backwards, clutching the spot where she was hit. His quirk must have something to do with strength.

The other guy sprints around at an extremely fast speed. So they're speed and strength...

I go for the speed guy first. At first, it seems like he's running wildly, but then I figure out it's a simple pattern. I determine where he's going to go next, and I create ice in front of his path, and he crashes right into it. He's stunned for a bit.

Michiko uses the opportunity to strike. She circles her hands around her mouth and starts blowing a huge bubble. It captures the speed villain so that he's stuck in there. The bubble seems to be bouncy, but the guy can't get through.

Yu grows out her wings, clutching her arm. She flaps them repeatedly at the strength man, and he loses his balance.

Haha... Noctowl, use gust!

The villain is blown against the wall, and groans on impact.

Critical hit!

Katsuki blasts his face.

Charizard, use Flamethrower!

The villain coughs smoke and faints.

*Cue winner music* Your Charizard leveled up to lv. 70! Your Noctowl leveled up to lv. 60!
What am I even doing.

I glance at Zenith, only to see him concentrating with his eyes closed. Then his eyes shoot open.

"I can see everything! Like, how do I put this..." Zenith thinks, grabbing everyone's attention. "I can see the layout of the building and every other building. The villains are red dots, and we're all green."