A Crazy Bus Ride

A week later...

Miri's PoV

"Yay! We're going to have fun today!" Uraraka shakes my shoulder as I walk in the classroom. She's always happy. Then again, her name literally means happy.

"Yup!" I smile back.

Before we get on the bus, Ida orders everyone, "Don't forget! We will all sit in the order I've prepared!" He waves his bus seating chart.

But once we get in the bus, Ida sighs. Unfortunately for him, no one followed the order. At least I can sit with whoever I want.

I go and sit next to Izuku. Asui sits next to Izuku, and Yaoyorozu comes and sits next to me.

"I'm glad that we get to do something cool like this and not take tests today." I hear Kaminari say to Kirishima. "I hate studying and homework." He shudders for effect.

I turn to Yaoyorozu, "That's a shame. Sometimes I actually kind of like homework and tests."

"Me too! I thought no one was like me in that way." She smiles at me.

Meanwhile, Asui looks at Izuku curiously before saying, "Hey Midoriya?"

"Y-yeah, Asui?" Izuku replies nervously.

"I told you to call me Tsu." She remarks. At this point it sounds like a rehearsed response.

"Yes! Sorry."

"You know, your quirk's pretty similar to All Might's." She tells him.

Everyone hears her, and starts kind of nodding in agreement.

"W-what?! You really think so?! Um, I mean yeah! It's kind of similar. Now that I think about it." Izuku stutters.

"Yeah! Except All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a really big difference." Kirishima notes. "But still, it must be really cool to have such a strong and flashy quirk! My quirk is strong but not all that flashy."

"Well my quirk is both strong and flashy." Aoyoma states with his signature smile that I honestly like more that All Might's.

"Yeah, but its way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie." Ashido tells Aoyoma.

"I think the strongest and flashiest quirks are Bakugo's and Todoroki's." I say.

"And yours too! You have both and Frog!" Yaoyorozu says to me.
She noticed?

"It would be if I were better at using them. I just go—" I stop myself short from saying I just got them.

She shrugs.

"She may have more than my quirk, but I'm still stronger!! Just know that! She even asked me to train her!" Bakugo yells.

Ahh! Did he just announce that? Only him and Izuku knew, and now the whole class does!

The class stares at me. My face is probably the color of a fire truck now.

"What?" Sero questions.

"You asked Bakugo to train you?" Hagakure says. "Oh this is good!"

No this is not good.

"Well...he's better at using explosions, so I was wondering if he'd help me."

They all shrug it off and go back to their conversations.

But me. Oh I need to go talk to someone. I stomp over to where Bakugo go is.

He had his arms crossed with a smirk in his face.

I spread my arms so fast I hear a crack. I try not to cringe. "Was that really necessary?"

"I wanted everyone to hear that you admit it yourself that I'm stronger." He says.

"And I thought you were at least a bit nice." I turn around and feel my eyes sting a bit. Hold up- I'm not actually upset about this. I mentally scold my eyes.

"Wait, I didn't mean t-" he tries to grab my arm, but I smack it off.

I look him straight in the eyes, "Don't try to ever embarrass me, never again."

And I go back to sit next to Yaoyorozu.

"That idiot." I say to her.

A few moments later, a new conversation finds itself making its way through all the students.

"Well Bakugo's always so angry he'll never be that popular." Asui says bluntly.

"What did you say frog!?" Bakugo stands up.

"See?" Asui points to him.

"She has a point." Kaminari agrees.

"The first impression you made in us was bad. You showed us your personality is is like burning crap."

"I'm going to kill you! All of you!" Bakugo shouts.
Yeah, as if.