You Know Now

Miri's PoV

"You know now, right? About All Might?" I test Izuku.

"Yes." He looks surprised. It's the shock. "Now time for your secret."

"Yeah, time for me!" I wait a moment, then start.

"I'm not from this world.

"First of all I'll tell you a bit about my world. There is no magic, no quirks, no UA. I live in kind if a boring world compared to yours!

"And in my world...your life is, well, a manga! And a TV show popular to LOTS of people. Your book is written by a man named Kohei Horikoshi.

"I loved your world so much, that I wished to be in in. Oh and by the way your show and manga is called My Hero Academia, and you're the main character.

"Okay yeah as I was saying...one day I was so upset, so I wished hard that I could be in your world. And it came true. I appeared in front of your school.

"So right now I know what's going to happen up to a few months in the future, but I have to be careful what I tell you, or I might ruin something that happens.

"And also I don't know if in this world I have a quirk or not...also I don't live anywhere. So...yeah!"

"Wow, um...what's your name?" He questions me.

"Miri Miyake. And you're Izuku Midoriya."

"Yes. That was unexpected, and about your living somewhere and quirk, you can stay in my house for a while, I think my mom will be fine with that, and my mom can take you to the doctor to see if you have a quirk."

"Thanks, Izuku! But we can't go now, when you grabbed in All Might the bottles holding the sludge monster fell out of his pockets, and the monster escaped." I told him, but then I saw the look of horror and guilt on his face and I quickly added,"Oh don't worry! It's part of the plot!"

That calmed him down a bit.

"Buuuut the sludge monster captured Bakugo, it's up to you what to do next, let's go to the monster now."

I worded that weirdly, well I mean it's not everyday a wish like mine comes true!