Ch. 13

Suah's POV

Finally school was over. I wanted to go home really badly. I wanted to get away from Dae-hyun as soon as possible. Anyway I walked out of my class and went to my locker. I put my books away and grabbed my backpack. When I closed my locker, I saw Dae-hyun standing next to me. I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

"Yah, let go," I said.

"We need to talk," he replied.

"No we don't. Now let me go."

"Suah, can you give me a second chance?"

"Why should I give you a second chance? You hurt me."

"That kiss didn't mean anything."

"Then I guess our kiss didn't mean anything either."

"Suah, please give me a second chance."

"No. Just leave me alone!"

I tried shaking off his hand, but he gripped on my hand tighter.

"Let me go!!!" I yelled.

"Give me a second chance!" Dae-hyun said.

"Let her go," someone said.

I turned around and saw Myungsoo. Dae-hyun released my hand and glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. His hand wrapped around my waist. My cheeks turned a light pink.

"Don't ever touch her again. She's mine!" Myungsoo said.

Myungsoo then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the school. I glanced back and saw Dae-hyun glaring at us. After we reached the front, Myungsoo let go of my hand.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Ne. I'm fine," I replied. "I guess I'm not going to the dance. I don't have a date to go with."

"Do you want to go to the dance with me?"

Oh my goodness!!! Myungsoo was asking me?! What do I say?

"Um..... Ok," I said.

"Great! Anyway I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye."

He walked away. I quickly ran home. When I got to my house, I went into my room and screamed. Then my sister ran into my room.

"What's going on?!" she asked.

"Myungsoo asked me to the dance!!!!" I yelled.

"You mean the Kim Myungsoo? The guy in Infinite?"

"Ne!!!"

Suddenly my sister started screaming. I started screaming too. We both jumped around and screamed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We both stopped and stared at each other.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"The mailman?" my sister said.

"The mailman doesn't come on Tuesdays."

Then we both ran to my window and looked outside. We both saw Infinite standing in the front. What are they doing here?

"Why is Infinite standing in front of our house?" my sister asked.

We both looked at each other.

"I'll open the door!" we both said.

We both ran down the stairs. My sister pushed me, but I pushed her back. She fell and I ran to the door. My hand was almost to the door knob, but my sister pulled me down. Of course I fell. My sister then opened the door.

"Anneyeohesseo," my sister greeted Infinite.

"Anneyeohesseo. Is Suah home?" Sungjong asked.

"Ne. I'm right here!" I said.

I got up and walked to the door.

"Suah!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Would you guys like to come in?" my sister asked.

"Oh. Um. Ok," Sunggyu said.

All of them walked in one by one. I made them sit on the couches and chairs in the living room.

"Nice house," Sungyeol said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Who was that who answered the door?" Hoya asked.

"That's my unnie."

My sister then walked in with a tray of glasses of water. She set it on the table.

"Anneyeohesseo Suah's noona!" Sungjong said.

"Unnie, this is Sungjong. That's Hoya and Dongwoo. This is Sunggyu. That's Woohyun and Sungyeol. And that's Myungsoo," I said.

 "Oh! Anneyeohesseo! I'm Hyun-Ae!" my sister said. "Anyway I gotta go somewhere, Suah. Ok?"

 "Ok! Bye!"

 My sister left me and Infinite. 

 "So......why are you guys here?" I asked.

 "Actually Myungsoo wanted to come here," Sunggyu said.

 I saw Myungsoo blush and glared at Sunggyu telling him to shut up.

 "Really?" I asked.

 "Yup! He kept saying 'I want to go to Suah's house!' He's been saying that since we left school," Sungjong said.

 Myungsoo's face turned really red now. He slapped the maknae's head. Poor Sungjong. 

 "Um. Can I talk to you in private?" Myungsoo asked.

 "Uh. Ok," I answered.

 Myungsoo grabbed my hand and led me up into my room. He closed the door and locked it. Then he faced me. 

 "What's wrong?" I asked.

 "I have to ask you something," he said.

 "What do you have to ask me?"

 "Are you the Secret Singer?" 

 "Who?"

 "This person."

 He held up a picture of a girl wearing a mask. In bold words it said," Find this Secret Singer." 

 Myungsoo's POV

 She looked really close at the picture. Then she moved back.

 "No. I don't sing," she said.

 "What? You're not her?" I asked.

 "Nope."

 I thought it was her. She had the same voice as her. But it's not her she said. I folded the paper and put it back in my pocket. Who is the Secret Singer?

 "Well that's all I wanted to ask you," I said.

 "Oh," she replied.

 "We're having a singing contest for the Secret Singer. Whoever can sing EXACTLY like her is the Secret Singer. I know she's in our school."

 "Well I hope you find this Secret Singer."

 "Anyway I gotta go. I have homework."

Suah and I both walked downstaris and saw the rest of Infinite playing around. When they saw us, they all stopped what they were doing.

 "Ready to go guys?" I asked.

 "What? We're leaving? But we just got here!" Sungjong whined.

 "Yah! I have homework to do!"

 "Fine! Bye Suah!"

 Sungjong ran up to Suah and hugged her. 

 Suah's POV

 The rest of Infinite hugged me too except Myungsoo. After they hugged me they left. The house was quiet again. I went into my room and fell asleep on my bed.