Ch. 18

Suah's POV

 After school, I walked with Infinite to their dorm. Apparently they had something special to tell me and it had to be super private. When we reached their dorm, we all sat on the table. 

 "So....what's up guys? What was so special that you guys had to tell me?" I asked.

 "Suah, we were wondering if you.......would like to come on tour with us," Sunggyu said. My eyes grew wide and my mouth hung open.

 "Tour?!" 

 "Yup. We'll be touring with the Secret Singer too if we actually find her," Sungjong said. I glanced at Myungsoo and saw him smirking. 

 "When are you guys going?"

 "Once we find this Secret Singer," Woohyun answered.

 "Oh......well I hope you guys find her soon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I told everything to my older sister and asked if I could go. She said yes only if I contact her everyday once I leave. The next day me and Myungsoo stayed at Infinite's dorm. Only me and him were there. The others went to watch a horror movie. They asked if we wanted to come, but I said no cause I hate scary movies. 

 Myungsoo and I were sitting down on the sofa together. His arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was on his shoulder. We were watching Heartstrings, my favorite drama. 

 "Myungsoo," I said.

 "Ne," he replied. 

 "What were you going to tell me?"

 "Huh?"

 "You texted me that night. Remember these messages?" I took out my phone and showed him the messages from the other night.

 "Oh," he sighed.

 "So....what were you going to tell me?" I asked.

 "I was going to tell you...." he stared into my eyes. "I love you." I blushed and looked down trying to hide it. He chuckled and lifted my chin up. "You're so cute when you're blushing." Then his face came closer to mine. Inch by inch he was getting closer. I closed my eyes and......

 "WE'RE HOME!" Myungsoo and I jumped back away from each other. I blushed and chuckled. Soon everyone walked in.

 "Oooh! Did we ruin the moment?" Woohyun teased.

 "Ne! Totally ruined it!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "Aish you guys! When you get your girlfriends, I will ruin all your moments!!!" Everyone laughed at Myungsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 During school, I walked down the halls with my best friend, SuBin. While we were walking, Myungsoo grabbed me and pulled me away from SuBin. SuBin chuckled and gave me a thumbs up and skipped away cheerfully. She knew about me and Myungsoo kissing from Sungjong. Apparently Sungjong and SuBin are related. They're cousins! Anyway Myungsoo dragged me into a janitor's closet. 

 "What the heck are you doing?!" I asked.

 "Sh!" he scolded. "I just wanted to do....this." He leaned in and kissed me. His arms wrapped around my waist bringing me nearer. My arms were wrapped around his neck. The kiss was super long. After what felt like hours, he pulled away. 

 "What was that for?" I asked.

 "It was to make up our moment that the others ruined," he answered.

 "But why are we in a janitor's closet?" 

 "Students aren't allowed to kiss in school." 

 "Oh. I get it." 

 "Suah, when are you gonna reveal that you're the Secret Singer?" 

 "I don't know?" 

 "Infinite will be having a press conference next week. And the hyungs said that we need to find the Secret Singer before the press conference. So you have to reveal yourself so we can show that we found the Secret Singer to press." 

 "Fine. I'll reveal. But I'm not going to do it yet. I'm going to do it tomorrow, ok?"

 "Ok."

 "Come on. We gotta get to class." Myungsoo and I got out of the closet and went to class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This is the day I'll tell Infinite that I'm the Secret Singer. I inhaled and exhaled. I was super worried and afraid of telling them. I was walking down the hall, when I was suddenly pulled into the girl's bathroom. I looked and saw Minji. I glared at her, and she glared at me.

 "What the heck do you want?" I asked.

 "You're the Secret Singer, aren't you?" she said with a smirk.

 "Aniyo. I don't know what you're talking about."

 "Cut the act Suah. I know you're the Secret Singer. I heard your little conversation with Myungsoo in the janitor's closet." She took out her phone. 

 "Suah, when are you gonna reveal that you're the Secret Singer?" It was Myungsoo's voice. 

 "See? I have proof," Minji said.

 "What do you want?" I asked.

 "I want you to go to Infinite and tell them that I'm the Secret Singer."

 "No!"

 "If you don't, I'll post this picture online." She held up a picture of me and Myungsoo kissing on the night of the dance. "Everyone will see it and it will ruin Myungsoo's reputation and career. The paparazzi will love to get their hands on this picture. Maybe I should sell it to them."

 "Fine! I'll tell Infinite that you're the Secret Singer!" 

 "If you tell Infinite that I'm lying, I will really post this picture online so the whole world can see." She walked away from me. I sighed and felt tears run down my face. What do I do now?