Angel Dilarentis texts telling

It was after school and I had to drive the girls home which probably wasn't the brightest of ideas.
I know it was my turn to talk about the texts I got earlier this morning but I wasn't ready to share something I haven't managed to comprehend myself. I know I need to share it so they know mine just like I knew what all theirs texts from A said.

They all turn their heads towards me and allow their big bold eyes stare into my soul until I kill their curiosity by telling them what A's messages had said to me.

Angel- fine I will tell you what the message said she says bringing the car to a sharpe halt.

Lucy- okay yay she says like some sort of owl hungry for knowledge.

Angel- you know how I do beauty pageants for fun

Storm- yes

Angel- well A's message said 'little miss beauty is no longer beauty she is miss world ugly.' I don't actually know what A know but I have a feeling it something to do with why my mother was crying this morning.

Megan- your mum was crying? Did the text say anything else?

Angel- yes my mum was crying in the living room in fact she was crying with Ezra comforting her.
No that's not all the text said it also said this  'thanks to a bit of something you will not know about until you tell mummy your dirty little secret.

Sparkle- babe maybe we should tell your mum before this a person/thing does.

Angel- you know I want too but my mum wants me to be straight so I don't fall in love with my best friend and end up alone like she did.

Sparkle- your mum will be okay with it babe at the end of the day she will want you to be happy no matter who it is you love.

Angel- I knew she was right but I'm just scared.
It feels better now that I've told someone. I restart the car and then drop all the girls off at their houses and go home.