Sparkle and megan text telling.

Sparkle POV
When we reach the school we all run to my dads class room luckily for us there is a staff meeting going on so we have till the first bell to tell people what is going on.

The girls are all looking at me as if you say 'are you okay, why are you dressed like Megan's mum used to.'

So I say 'no I am not okay and I am dressed like this because I fed up of dressing like a slut.'

They all look at me when Angel says ' sparkle sweetie you don't dress like a slut and you shouldn't change the way you dress because some dickhead text told you, you had to. You should just be comfortable in what you wear and at the first sign of hate you laugh and stick you middle finger up even though we don't know who... This A person is.' She says in a slight whisper from the rest of the thing she just said.

I know she was right but I just didn't know what I was comfortable wearing anymore.

Megan POV

After hearing what A had said to sparkle I felt bad but I felt like I still had a bigger issue and I wasn't sure how to tell the girls.

Lucy looks at me and says 'can i ask a question Megan.'
So I replied with 'yes sure, go ahead.'
Lucy- 'why where you studding so hard this morning? I mean you only do that if we have a test or something and we don't do we?'
Megan- no Lucy we don't I just was hitting the book so hard because like sparkle i got an individual text and it said don't tell mummy and daddy you failing because they will take you phone off you, and that would make me very mad as I would have one less dolly to play with. So that's why because if I can't tell my mum and dad then I need to start getting my grades up.'

Storm then says Megan ' you are smart deep down I mean you know everything that why you don't study so hard, you should never let some one else tell you how how smart you are. The only reason why you grades are so low is because you are scared to ask for help when you need it so why don't we all help each other. That all we need to do is show this A creature that we are stronger then we look mentally and physically.

She was right I know she was.

The first bell went and mr fitz walked in looking a bit confused. Girls are you okay.
We just nod and say in silence for the whole of his class. After his class me and angle went to ict with storms dad he only comes in one day a week to teach the whole of our grade. Obviously he looked a bit confused as yet again me and angel did not talk again.
After his lesson it was lunch so me and angle went back to fitz class room which is where we always sit at lunch as mr fitz now always eats with the other teacher unless his on duty.