Spakle fitz. (Fitzgerald.)

'Sparkle raine fitz get you bum out of your bed now.' My farther shouts at me through my locked bedroom door.

'Okay daddy I am getting up no need to shout at me.' I say with the biggest attitude ever.

'Don't talk to me like that or I will go wake up you pregnant mother.' He says to me in a serious tone of voice.

'Sorry daddy' I say a little up set.

I get dressed into my clothes. Just as I get a text.

Dress like a slut, you get treated like a slut I wonder what mummy and daddy would say if they knew that you where having set with a 27 year old. I sure you love me to enlighten them with this news and I will if you don't dress in school atire. --A

I start to look around thinking someone is spying on me but when I don't see anyone I decide to shrug it off and decide not tell the girls about it.

I go down stairs in my new look. Long sleeve shirt,blazer and smart trousers. I then put on my make up but a lot less then I usually wear and put on my black heel boots.

I go and join my dad in his car and he say to me  'you okay there sparkle are we trying the spencer Hastings look.'

I just ignore him and ask him if  can you drop me off at the brew as I am meeting the girls there.

He says okay and with that we are off. As always I am the first there so I have time to sit down and think about that text.

A/N
I know in my story spencer is not a Hastings but it just made more sense if Ezra called it the spencer hasting look.