Chapter Eight - Turning Back

"I don't think he'd appreciate me being in his bed," Sam says as he gets up to prepare to sleep for the night. He doesn’t want to stay up anymore and sleeping would make the problems go away. But if you two don’t resolve their problems by tomorrow...

Having to travel with you in the same car doesn’t seem like an awesome situation.

"Stop complaining, will you? You have the option of sleeping in that bed, or in your own. Just with me."

"Ugh."

Sam walk sover to the chest drawer to reach for a change of clothes in his suitcase. "Don't you feel bad? I mean, it's a car," he said, referring to his missing brother.

"I didn't kick him out, he chose to go on his own."

True, he says to himself, not bothering to say it out loud. After picking out his pajamas he walks off into the bathroom and shuts the door to take a shower, leaving you in the bedroom by yourself.

Meanwhile, Dean was trudging back up the stairs. Beating himself up for suggesting that he'd leave the room--he doesn’t like the unnecessary walking he had to do at this point. It was set, he was going to go back and stay.

But his girlfriend sleeping in a bed with another man was not an option, even if it was just Sammy.