1 ~ New Arrivals.

Evans POV

It was a Wednesday morning.. No, it was the Wednesday morning. The morning I started my Job. At least I wasn't starting this job Alone. Bryce was going to come with me. Marcel and Arlan were guards and offered a job working as staff their to the guys a few years ago. Where's the place? It's an asylum. It's in a top secret place I can't speak a word of. It's pretty close to Santa Monica Pier, that's all I can say.

The Manager of this asylum was a friend of mine. We've known each other for years but, didn't quiet get along. That's why I must admit, I am petrified.

I had packed my things and now I was ready to go, this is a job that gives you your own accommodation. They provide Breakfast, Dinner, Tea and Sleep. You have your own room, Sometimes even a room mate. Depends if you want one or not. I think I'll be okay.

I stepped outside and got in my truck. I had to go and pick up-

Bryce: Where are you Evan?

I had to pick up Bryce, as I was saying.

Me: I'm just leaving, I'll be there in 5.

Bryce: don't worry, I'm just around the corner.

I looked around and saw Bryce by the corner of my house. I smiled and approached him, after throwing my case in the back of my truck. I took his case and wheeled it to the truck.
"You ready for this..?" He asked. I smile warmly "Well, not exactly but.. who cares really?"
I walked around to the front of the car as I jumped into the drivers seat, Bryce sitting next to me.
"That's your answer? This isn't like a normal job, it's an asylum.." he mumbled, sounding kinda nervous. He didn't sound ready but, I guess that's Bryce for you. He's to innocent for this.
"You aren't ready, are you?" I asked.
"No, not really Ev.." he mumbled.
"You'll be fine Bryce! I promise buddy, now lets go.." I set the car into gear and started it up. He gave me a worried look, I raised an eyebrow.
"All the Boys, apart from Marcel and Arlan, have all fallen for their patients.."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"What do you think I mean? Tyler was telling me about it... all of them... they're gonna try fucking about with us Ev!"

-----

Bryces POV

"They won't do anything, we won't be falling for them, okay?" He assured me.
Although I didn't feel assured enough. I was a confident person but, this is an asylum we're talking about. I sighed and smiled. "Whatever you say so.." I mumbled, staying calm whilst listening to the radio.

-----

We arrived after a 40-ish minute drive from Evans house. It looked like this place was located underground or in a fucking mountain. I didn't pay much attention to the road because I am extremely scared. The patients here are insane. There's two sides to the place, side A and B. They both have hard working patients but, side B was crazy. This is where the most 'Delirious psychos' are. I know a lot of people who work her anyway, I'm very excited for this job and also shitting myself at the same time.

Well when me and Evan arrived we were greeted by our new boss. He smiled warmly at us "Ahh... Bryce, Evan. Welcome.."
"Hello, nice to see you again.." I said as we shook hands.
Evan wasn't a big fan "Hello, Luke.." he smiled. Clearly showing fake emotions towards Luke, causing Luke to chuckle a little to himself.
"This way.." he turned around and wiggled his index finger slowly, directing us to follow. We had two heavily armed guards behind us. We followed trough to a small room labeled the Janitors Room. But this was a fake room. This room was locked by a keycard scanner. Like scanned his way through as we followed in.

Inside was quite a big room. The door was a maroon shade with a heavy black tint on the window. The inside was hung with white coats, like lab coats. Each coat hung up on a screw in the
wall. Each screw had a label above with all our names, as did our white coats. There was a keycard in one pocket of each and every lab coats, including spares. The room was split into two, side A and side B. There were gun at the back, also small 60cm by 30cm safes for our belongings. The safes had the passcode of 0000 until you reset a new password each day, or keep the same one the whole time. Or just use your keycard, but like our coats they were labeled. This was pretty cool, first time being accepted..