Ironhide on the other hand, looked rather amused.

I looked back up and saw Gadget doing what I think is called a barrel roll in midair. It looked like he had Cade.

The next thing I know, I hear a slew of swears before Gadget was laying beside is on his back. Cade was on top of his chest, looking distressed.

“That,” Gadget started with closed optics, “Was probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done.”

“Yes it was. When did you acquire a second alt?” Ratchet questioned with a frown

“Slag.” I heard Gadget mumble, “Remember that time when ‘Jack had the idea for being able to have two alts?”

“You mean the one where I told you not to dare do it.”

“That's the one! I may have sorta kinda maybe was the volunteer for it?”

“You're telling me…..you completely ignored my say and did it anyways.” Ratchet repeated while covering his eyes with one hand

“Yeah…….pretty much. It worked though. Not like I used my second one a lot though. It's the reason I have extra armour, blends in well with my offroader.” Gadget answered with a tiny of hope in his voice

I heard Ironhide snigger beside me. He then covered my ears from hearing a bunch of strong swear words and I saw Gadget then get hit on the side of the helm with a wrench.

Where Ratchet get a wrench?

I shrugged slightly to myself just as Ironhide uncovered my ears.

“I deal with you at another time.” Ratchet growled as he pointed at Gadget.

“Damn it.” I heard Gadget groan before laying his helm back down

Time Skip  (brought to you by Gadget perfectly rapping ‘Till I Collapse’)

Zoey's P.O.V

I was with Cade and Lucky in ‘Bee. Crosshairs, Drift, Hound, and Gadget were driving right beside us. Ratchet had quickly wielded Gadget surprisingly fast, finishing just as the rest caught up to us. And Ironhide had shown him to the rest of them.

Lucky was originally gonna ride in Gadget with Ratchet and Ironhide, but ‘Hide spooked him so much I think he almost peed his pants.

Flashback

Cade finishing saying how Optimus and Tessa were both captured. Ratchet and Gadget were both speaking to him while I stood with ‘Hide.

Lucky had just realized I was standing with someone else.

“Who's that?” He asked, gestured at Ironhide

Before I could answer, ‘Hide spoke up.

“Interestin’ question. Who am I? Well Hatchet over there would probably be ya worse nightmare. Hatchet Junior would be ya second worse nightmare. The rest would be underneath ‘hat. But me? I'm livin’ hell.” Ironhide said with a smirk

Lucky went wide eyed. He then gulped before scurrying away, petrified looking.

I couldn't help but laugh and I heard ‘Hide chuckle deeply beside me.

End of Flashback

I giggled quietly as I remembered that.

“Come on, come on! Bee, come on!” Cade rapidly encouraged ‘Bee as we sped to catch up to Lockdown’s ship. We made it to the edge of a bridge, before all the ‘bots transformed.