Prologue One Night In Heartland

Astral: Heartland, oriental setting and the city don't know what the city is getting. The crème de la crème of the duel world in a show with everything, but Yul Brunner.

Time flies, doesn't it seem a minute since the Stadium roles had the duel boys in it. All changes don't you know it that when you play at this level there's no ordinary venue.

It's Iceland or the Philippines or Hastings or, or this place

All: One night in Heartland and the world's your oyster, the field's are temples, but the pearls ain't free. You'll find a rival in every golden cloister, and if your lucky the rival's a she. I can feel an angel sliding up to me

Astral: One town's very like another when your head's down over your cards brother

Boy chorus: It's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pity to be looking at the field, not looking at the city

Astral: Whaddya mean? You see one crowded polluted stinking town, it's like another

Girl Chorus: Decks, girls, warm and sweet some are set up in the somer set Maugham suite.

Astral: Get thai'd! You're talking to a tourist whose every move's among the purest. I get my kicks above the waist line, sunshine.

All: One night in Heartland makes the hard man humble. Not much between despair and hopefully. One night in Heartland and the tough guys tumbles. Can't be too careful with your company. I can feel the devil walking next to me

(Music solo)

Astral: Heartland's gonna be the witness to the ultimate test of worlds uniting. This grips me more than would a muddy old river or reclining sofas. And thank gosh I'm only watching some matches, guiding Yuma.

I don't see you guys rating the kind of mate I'm contemplating. I'd let you watch, I would invite you, but the decks we use would surprise you much. So you better go back to your rules, your fields, your personal life ahead.

All: One night in Heartland and the world's your oyster. The fields are temples, but the pearls ain't free. You'll find a rival in every golden cloister, and if your lucky the rival's a she. I can feel an angel sliding up to me.

One night in Heartland makes the hard man humble. Not much between despair and hopefully. One night in Heartland and the tough guys tumble. Can't be too careful with your company. I can feel the devil walking next to me.