Chapter One - You and Dean

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην bc2heart

"Where is my prince in shining armour!" You cry in mock despair, squeezing your (e/c) eyes shut momentarily.

You put your hands to your head, pulling at your (h/c) hair and looking like you were about to collapse. "I hate being stuck in this room all day! This isn't fair!" You fall onto your bed, wailing in an overly dramatic manner.

Sam was sitting at a table a few feet away, typing on his laptop when he stopped to observe your childish behaviour. He was a little annoyed, as he was trying to work and do some research, but seeing that you were practically about to go crazy, he responded. "You mean Dean?” he sighed. “He's at the bar."

You flipped yourself over on your back, staring up at the ceiling. You sniff, "Of course. That's his most favourite place in the world." The boys had just finished a hunt and were already on the trail of another one. According to Sam they were possibly looking at a vengeful spirit that was causing havoc at a warehouse nearby. Dean, wanting to cool off before jumping into this case, had been frequenting the bars more than usual. The last case involved way too many demons for his liking and took a lot of energy out of him.

You were along for the ride acting as a nurse of sorts. Having met Sam and Dean a few months back by chance, and instantly having a mutual attraction towards Dean, it took a lot of convincing for them to finally let you accompany them on their adventures. The only reason was because you were medically capable of helping them recover from injuries.

They had taught you basic self defense and had given you a dagger to keep on your personage, but Dean still didn’t trust you enough to actually come on their hunts or go out alone without him and Sam.  This resulted in frequent cases of where you were stuck alone in dingy motel rooms while the boys were out doing their family business.

And it drove you crazy.

"Want me to go get him?" Sam asked in a monotonous tone, standing up. He thought that maybe if he could somehow get Dean back into this motel room, you would finally shut up and leave him alone with all your complaints and whines. Then he would be able to get his work done.

"You'd do that?" you asked, sitting up and looking at Sam with a grin.

"Yeah, wait here," he said, disappearing out of the room.

~~~

About half an hour later, you were still on laying on  your side on the bed spaced out and bored when you hear footsteps approaching the door. A part of you tenses up, not sure whether or not to prepare for a potential threat. But another part of you was excited at the notion that that was probably the boys.

You hear the door open and as Sam and Dean walk into the room, you sit up and turn around. Dean immediately walks up to you and pins you against the bed, a smirk on his face.

"Heard you missed me," he remarks, his green eyes twinkling mischievously.

Your face goes red as you try to get Dean off of you, "No-not..." you stutter, not used to having a third party in the room whenever your boyfriend becomes overly flirty.

Sam rolls his eyes at the sight and speaks up, "She was going crazy from being cooped up in this room all day. And yes, she said that she missed you. You've been out for hours and didn't call once."

Dean purses his lips and looks down at the girl he had trapped underneath him, "Oh."

"Well then," Dean says, getting off of you and sitting on the bed. "Sam, I'm taking her out. So she can be with me all night and not have to miss me anymore."

Partially embarrassed yet also a little annoyed, you stare at the both of them, wondering why they were talking about you as if you were not even in the room.

Sam heaves a sigh and opens the door as if he were a bellhop; he stretches his arm out to motion you two to leave. "Whatever."

"Let's go, honey!" Dean jumps up and grabs his your hand, rushing you out of the room. He pulls you towards his Impala and once inside and settled, he revs her up and drives her out into the outskirts of the city.

Next to the woods, where he knew there would be total privacy and peace.