No (Cerise x Daring)

Start from the beginning

" No Daring!" Cerise snapped as she slammed the door back shut.

" Sorry Daring, I don't want to lose this deal, we're losing to the MagicSung company in the marketing. If we make this commercial with Cerise, our markets could go up. But if we anger Cerise, we're risking a lot here, so please, just get along and don't bother her." Dexter explained as he kept looking back and forth at his Fairy watch. " Can I get a double whipped chocolate cocoa butter latte with caramel!"

________

I was in my zone before you came along
Now I'm thinking maybe you should go
Blah, blah, blah
I be like nah to the ah to the no, no, no

________

That gave Daring a good idea.

     On set, Cerise was performing her scene where she was about to go off on a flight to Ghana, Accra, and Rome all in the same time using Siri, the iFairy's monitor. Daring watched in amazement, he never knew that Cerise was such a good actor.

" And...set! Alright everyone! Break time!" the director called out. Cerise sat on her chair as Daring walked up to her, holding a cup holder. Two drinks were placed inside.

" Cerise Hood." Daring said as he handed her favorite drink. " Raspberry double whipped latte for you."

" Thank you." Cerise took the drink, she didn't smile or anything. She was, in fact, suspicious. " Since when were you the coffee guy?"

" I just wanted to do a favor. What's wrong with being nice?" Daring smiled. Cerise sipped her drink.

" Ready for the next scene?" Daring asked.

" The real question is: are you?" Cerise replied, almost finishing her drink. And when she did finish, she crushed it with one hand and tossed it into the trash can. She stood up and walked to the makeup room.

__________

All my ladies, listen up
If that boy ain't giving up
Lick your lips and swing your hips
Girl all you gotta say is...

My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the no, no, no
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the no, no, no

________

     Cerise needed to keep this professional, this wasn't flirty time. So she swung her hips, in a sporty way, as she walked. She wanted nothing to do with Daring. All she wanted to do was to get this scene over with.

    The last scene was pretty easy, Daring would FaceTime her to come to the "set" quick or he would get fired. All she had to do was to make sure that she was in the sci-fi ship right when the fake explosions came off.

     " Cerise, where are you?! Where have you been?" Daring screeched through FaceTime. The cameras were rolling once again.

    " Don't worry, I'll be there in thirty minutes." Cerise said on the other side. The background was a green screen that was to be edited into outer space.