Pair Dare (Ashlynn x Hunter)

" I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die." Hunter took a deep breath. Ashlynn couldn't stop laughing, she could've died from all the laughter. She uncontrollably jumped up and down from her seat thanks to laughing.

Hunter slightly frowned, he couldn't believe that he was doing this. Then again, his girlfriend owned a shoe store, this would've happened at this point or so in their relationship. But hey, if it made Ashlynn happy, then it was truly worth it. Even if it meant that he was probably going to break his leg in half. Just being literal here.

He stood up from his seat as he placed a step forward. The pain was intolerable, his heel started to hurt. No wonder they called it a " high heel". His feet started to swell up. He started to wobble as he took another step. Hunter gripped onto Ashlynn's shoulder like his life depended on it.

Ashlynn however, couldn't stop laughing, but she tried hard enough to stand still. Luckily, she wasn't wearing heels, just flats. In fact, Hunter was wearing glass shoes. Trying them out, as an experiment.

This wasn't for school or anything, even though it would've been funny if it was. Another fact: it was a dare from the daughter of Cinderella herself.

It all started when another shopping day at The Glass Slipper had ended. Ashlynn and Hunter organized each and every shoe to their rightful category. And when they were finished, Ashlynn was looking at the male shoe category.

Then, all of a sudden, she thought of something. Something that only she would come up with.

Glass slippers, but for men. It sounds crazy now, but at the time it sounded brilliant. And here they were, testing it out, but not the way Hunter would've imagined.

" You're almost there...and done!" Ashlynn persuaded as Hunter finally reached the end of the room. As he sat on a comfy seat, his face burned red.

" I am never doing that again." Hunter proclaimed as he started to take off the shoes. Ashlynn gave a small laugh as she took the shoes back.

" Well, at least I know that I'll have to make a few adjustments." Ashlynn took the shoes back. " And at least they fit you."

" We might stay here a while..." Hunter joked. " I can't feel my feet."

" Would you like a massage?" Ashlynn raised her eyebrow. Hunter could sense the manipulation in her voice.

" I don't know if I should trust you with my feet..." Hunter pulled up his legs to his chest. " Especially after the pair dare-"

He was cut off as Ashlynn kissed him on the cheek. He let his legs go back onto the store ground. He raised his own eyebrow. A nice motion of trust.

" But..." he trailed off as he stood up from the seat and walked behind Ashlynn. Laid his hands on her shoulders starting to rub them. A soft moan escaped her lips. " I think that you'll enjoy this even better."

" I sure do..." she smiled as Hunter started to massage her upper back. "Maybe you could-oh yes! Right there..."

Soon, after that small massage, the two closed up the store and went back to Ever After. The moon hung high since the store closed at midnight.