No (Cerise x Daring)

*Based on an AU (Alternative Universe)* Song is No by Meghan Trainer. This song-shot is inspired by the Rock x Siri—Dominate the Day Commercial.

I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet
How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me
But let me stop you there, oh, before you speak
"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No
________

     Cerise Hood walked into one of the biggest companies of the world. She felt quite nervous since she was to participate in one of those iFairy commercials. She never thought she would be doing this after winning the Summer Olympics' track competition. Especially the fact that she was acting, she didn't quite like acting, but she couldn't turn down iFairy's offer. Maybe she could get a free iFairy 12 phone, her cousin Sparrow did by being just good at the premiere.

     She saw Dexter Charming, the producer of the first iFairy 12 and waved to him. He waved back as he walked up to her.

     " Cerise! It's so good to see you again! Are you ready?" Dexter asked.

     " More than ever." Cerise lied through her gritted teeth as she smiled.

     " Well then, let me show you to the set." Dexter replied, leading her to one of the biggest rooms a set could ever have. " Your co-star will be my brother, Daring Charming. You remember him right?"

________

My name is "No"
My sign is "No"
My number is "No"
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No

________

" Yeah, I remember him..." Cerise smiled wider. Then she thought. " Crap."

" Ah, speak of the devil, here he is." Dexter said as Daring spotted them and started walking towards them. Cerise wanted to curl up in a ball and stay like that for the rest of the day. It was either that or act with Daring, her ex.

" Cerise..." Daring reached out his hand to shake hers, but she only crossed her arms. " nice to see you again."

" You too Daring." Cerise replied, sharply and professionally. Dexter blushed in embarrassment as he suddenly remembered.

" Sorry Cerise," Dexter whispered to her. " I forgot."

________

My name is "No"
My sign is "No"
My number is "No"
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"

First you gonna say
You ain't runnin' game,
Thinkin' I'm believing every word
Call me beautiful,
So original,
Telling me I'm not like other girls

________

      " Let's just get this over with." Cerise grunted as Dexter lead her to her dressing room. Daring sneakily followed them and waited outside the dressing room door eavesdropping. Dexter walked out and caught Daring. He shook his head and crossed his arms as Daring laughed nervously.

" Daring, what are you doing here?" Dexter sighed angrily.

" Oh, just waiting for my little bro."

" Just spill it already." Dexter rolled his eyes. " I don't have all day."

" So if you're working with Cerise...that means you have her number?" Daring raised his eyebrow. On the other side, as she was getting dressed, Cerise was hearing the whole thing. She burst the door open yelling a big fat "no".