The Competition (Blondie x Cupid)

" What?! You can't be doing this!" Cupid exclaimed while having a phone based conservation with the headmaster. She was furious, Headmaster Grimm had already tried to take down her cast show down twice. Especially since her show was about 'following your heart'. Turns out he was trying again, but this time, not only hers.

" I'm sorry Cupid, but we can't fit you in anymore, we can only fit one show into our school's broadcasting service. In fact, we can barely fit one." Grimm explained. Soon, there was a knock on the door.

    " Come in." Grimm called out. The door opened as Blondie, the daughter of Goldilocks, peered through.

" You called me Headmaster?" Blondie asked as she came inside the room.

" Yes, turns out that Cupid's and yours shows are to be cancelled." the headmaster said as he stacked some papers together, then stapling them.

    " This is so not right." Blondie crossed her arms.

    " The school's budget can't afford  two broadcast shows." Cupid explained.

    " What am I going to do now?" Blondie asked Miles. He simply shook his head.

    " I'm sorry but, it looks like you two have to pack your show bags and give us back the equipment."

     " Thank you for understanding." Milton Grimm added as the two girls trudged to their dorm room.

" I can't believe this is happening." Blondie plumped against her bed as Cupid sat beside her. " This is just not right."

" If only we could do something." Cupid sighed. Blondie sat up as she took her mirror-pad. She headed to the school website as a ad popped up.

     FAIRY FILMING COMPETITION/CONVENTION \ 08/22/17 at the Hex-Theater 8:00pm \ 1st place prize money of $3,000

    " What's that Blondie?" Cupid asked as she pointed to the ad.

" It's a...film competition." Blondie asked as she clicked on the ad and scrolled down the website that the ad took her to. " For ages fourteen and up."

" Should we enter? The prize money seems to be enough to save at least one of our shows." Cupid suggested.

    " Maybe...which show would be saved?" Blondie asked, a small sigh came before.

     " I'm not quite sure, I really want my show to last...but, that wouldn't be fair." Cupid said as she got up, and started to ponder around. Then, after a while, she knew what she had to do.

     " B-Blondie..." Cupid turned to face the blonde. " I'm gonna be the bigger person and let you have your show."

     Blondie smiled, and soon, an idea popped onto her mind. But she was going to reveal it later on this week. Right when the competition ended and the winner was revealed.

In the past few days, Blondie and Cupid worked on their short film. It was about a girl who was an angel who came down from earth and about a mortal girl who was suffering from depression. It involved some romantic scenes since the two fell in love, and Blondie would confess: Cupid was an amazing actor.

But Blondie felt weirded out about one thing. Something about a tinkle-link in her stomach whenever a romantic scene came on. In fact, almost every scene. Did she start to get, feelings? Or what is just that this was Cupid, a love expert?

Soon, the day of the film convention, everyone who participated was at the Hex-MultiTheater. Blondie and Cupid were excited to see their film in the theater. And they were excited to see who won.

     They weren't quite expecting their film to...

     " And the 1st place winner of the Fairy Film Convention Awards is...Angels." Cupid and Blondie almost screamed with delight.

     After achieving their award, and after the show. Everyone hung out outside of the theater in the middle of the night. Cupid and Blondie were walking home.

    " Hey Cupid, I want to thank you for your generosity. That's why I want to offer you something."

    " What is it Blondie?" Cupid asked, she was curious.

    " Perhaps, we can blend in our shows together. Like a channel. I come on at one time, you come on at another time. And maybe, since you're so good at acting, we could-" a kiss cut Blondie off. Blondie blushed deeply. Cupid smiled.

    " Of course." she replied with blush of plushy pink. It matched her pale tone.

     A few weeks later, Blondie and Cupid were rolling in action.

    " And now, I'll hand it off to Cupid. With her Love's In The Air broadcast." Blondie spoke through her microphone. It was good to be back.

    " Thank you Blondie, and today, we'll be taking a recap on last show's theme: love comes in many different ways, sometimes even in ways you wouldn't expect." Cupid smiled at the screen, Blondie sat down on her chair and watched the show.