Wild Card (Lizzie x Daring)

" I've should've known better. He's a player, why else would he date me?" Lizzie thought as she ripped off her sketch. A male outfit design for her Fashion 101 class, was soon tosses out in the trash. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about a certain charming someone.

Oh why did it have to be a dare? Why couldn't it be real? Now, after it all, Lizzie knew that it was all an...illusion.

The two have been dating for quite a while until now. They've been on a few dates here and there, just like any couple there are. And Lizzie started to feel much closer to Daring. She started to feel much closer, so close to confessing feelings to and for him. But she'd should have known.

   It was all a...dare.

Lizzie sighed as she stood up from her desk and plopped on her heart obsessed bed. She stared at the ceiling for a long time. She wondered if Daring actually had feelings for her. It felt stupid, but in Wonderland they say nothing's impossible.

And if nothing's impossible, nothing's stupid.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the dorm door. Lizzie sighed as she yelled across the room.

" Duchess! Can you get that?" there was no reply. Then Lizzie suddenly remembered that Duchess wasn't here.

" Off with her head." the future queen of hearts mumbled to herself. She got up from her bed and trudged herself to the door, mumbling more wonderland phrases.

She opened the door to find a blonde boy standing in the doorway with his sparkling blue eyes. A small frown was molded onto his face. Lizzie could tell that he was thinking about his actions.

    Daring Charming.

" Off with your head!" Lizzie slammed the door in front of him. Only his muffled voice could be heard between the two.

    " Look, Lizzie...I know I should've not done that dare. But look at it this way, we got to know each other better, and I've loved you more than anyone." Daring said behind the door. Lizzie scoffed and mumbled even more. She went to open the door.

    " How can I prove it to you Lizzie?" Daring asked. Suddenly Lizzie kissed him right on the lips. She pushed him backwards and slammed the door on him once again.

    You messed with the wrong card Daring Charming. You messed with a Wild Card.

Hey everybody! I hope that you liked this chapter! Sorry that this was a short one, but don't worry! The next chapter is coming soon!
-Hubbybubby14