Paradise (Apple x Darling)

This is the very first Song-shot of this book! Yay! The song is Paradise by Coldplay.

When she was just a girl she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

_______

Damsel-In-Distressing class wasn't a class that Darling Charming wouldn't recall a favorite. In fact, most of the girl rebels hated this class. It meant putting themselves in danger for no reason and waiting until a dashing prince to come and save them. But it wasn't so bad until she found out a certain someone was at that class.

Apple White.

At first, she was the last person Darling thought that she would like. Destiny was a top priority for Snow White's daughter. But when Darling gave her the CPR during her Enchanted Sleep, air wasn't the only thing that Darling puffed out.

________

When she was just a girl she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach and the bullets catch in her teeth
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly

________

Darling would sneak into the Weaponry class every time the damsels and the heroes would conjoin together for a class. She would hide herself in her infamous White Knight armor. Even though she had revealed herself at the Queen of Heart's party, she knew that her father wouldn't let her into Sword-Fighting and Hero-ism.

And today, behind armor, she was assigned to be Apple White's partner-in-saving. This time, instead of being the damsel, she was the hero.

The hero watched in admiration as Apple listened to the teachers. Her bright blue eyes, curly blonde locks, and her melodious voice. No wonder she was the fairest of them all.

It was a shame that she thought of her as a sister. Thanks to Daring who was "destined" to be her Prince Charming. But now everyone had learned he was to be the Beast, also known as Rosabella's husband. At least this was a chance.

Apple White was so calm when she and the other princess entered the tower. Madame Marian, with some help of Lance Charming, had locked the back door of the tower. For Darling, this felt ultra risky, what if there was an emergency?

    And they said that Ever After High was a prestigious school.

_______

And dream of para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise

She'd dream of para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise

La-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I know the sun must set to rise"

_______

    What Darling did know was that she was very excited to rescue Apple. But she knew that she shouldn't show it much, it would be pretty obvious.

    King Charming blew his whistle, which Darling thought was pretty stupid to start off, as the girl behind armor started climbing a tree as fast as she could. This test was timed and Darling had to be quick. She could maybe reveal herself at the end.

    As she climbed the tree, she got out some rope, lassoed it as it wrapped around a stem just below the tower's window. Darling took a bow and used it to zip line. Apple looked out and sighed as she was taught to. Once she reached the tower, the knight held out her hand to the princess.

   " Do you trust me?" she spoke as everyone tuned in. Apple nodded quietly as she hopped to Darling grip as they intendedly fell to a bush below.

    Daring got up and helped Apple get to her feet. Instead of clapping, everyone gasped, even Apple.

_______

This could be para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise

This could be para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh, oh

This could be para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise

This could be para-para-paradise
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

________

     Then, Apple did the unexpected. A kiss escaped her fruit punch flavored lips to Darling's checks. Soon, from the tower, a loud clap and cheer was heard. Then, all of the students cheered and clapped with sudden joy.

    Darling did the next unexpected thing, she kissed Apple back. With a blush as an aftermath.