Chapter 11

Natsu's POV

"I Don't think our talk will be more Important than the Fact that you made my Girlfriend cry right behind that door..." I Stated to him as My anger continue to dwell up inside me.

He chuckled and crossed his arms and a smile-No a Smirk appeared in his face.

"I know You are Lucy's Boyfriend Because of that fact, you need to pass through me first..."He said to him resting his back at the door still arms crossed.

"What do you mean?"I asked

"Lucy has no Male Relative in her Family to Judge Men who wants to have her Hand...She has no Brother and A Father So I will stand Here and Judge you instead..."Sting replied

I still looked at him confused.

Sting's POV

Flashback

"I...I Like You!"Lucy Shouted When I was about to Exit our classroom but My Neighbour Slash the Girl whom I secretly like Confessed.Lucy Heartifilia. The Girl I liked Who is actaully my Cousin.I knew when I told my Bestfriend Rogue Cheney that I like Lucy and he Said that she is My Relative and Also My Family's Business Partner.

Lucy is in Fairy Hills an All Girls' School Academy, While me I was In High School Of Sabertooth, A High School that was Owned By The President of Sabertooth University.

I turned around And Took a Deep Breath and said;

"We can't..."I replied

"Huh?...Why not?...Look, I know were not in the Same school But Still...I like you..."She confessed once more

I don't think she has any Idea about the fact the we are Cousins, She's my 2nd Cousin, Her Mother Layla Heartifilia, and My Mother are cousins While her Father Jude and My father are business Partners.

"We just can't...Were Related in blood after all..."I admitted with a disappointed smile in my Face.

I liked her,That's what made me smile everytime I'm with her, We can't be together, Is what made me feel disappointed.

Lucy was the missing piece in order to make me complete, But there must be a Reason why I'm not the one For her, It's like someone is destined to for me, and that explains that someone is not Lucy.

Timeskip

2 Years after the confession, I found Myself being a Exchange student Of Fairy Tail University, And the Female student who is going to exhange places with me is, What was Her name again?, I think it was Yukino Agria, Minerva Orlando Our School Principal, believe me or not, Her age is only 4 years older than Us.She is an adult alright but she was already an well-known teacher and became the Principal of Sabertooth University.

Minerva Showed me her(Yukino)Profile and I can't help but notice that she is Very, Very Pretty.She entered Mermaid Heel an All Girl's Academy, and Transferred In Fairy Hills where she Graduated. She enrolled Fairy Tail University then She was Invited the President of Sabertooth himself to Transfer here in Sabertooth Univeristy.

I was Suprised that I will meet Lucy Again, After all its been a year since I left Fiore and Study A year abroad In Stella. I was a Year Older than Lucy. And Born In the same year with Natsu Dragneel. My Family's Most important Business Partner, The Heir of Dragneel Family needs to marry one wealthy Family In Fiore and that Leaves no choice that will surely the Heartifilias!

End Of Flashback

Maybe I'll play and Confuse Natsu-san a little bit I know Lucy does not deserve him, I'll keep it a Secret for a while, I'll make him Jealous, We'll see how serious Can He take Lucy.

"Don't Test me Right Now Sting...I have no time For this!"He argued

"If you really Love Lucy, You definitetly have the time In order to be With her"I pointed out

This is So Fun!I can't imagine Natsu-san's Face when he Knew about the Truth.

"I will take her away from you...She does not deserve you...She derserves More than you, You'll just hurt her anyway..."

after I said that I opened the door, and let him passed through me, And Left.

Mavis's POV

This is so Confusing, What did I miss as her Guardian, She Almost Have a relationship and yet I didn't know, I feel Disappointed to myself, I'm such a Disgrace.

"Lucy!"Natsu Came inside my Office and immediately Kneeled down and Hugged Lucy

"What happened?!Did he do something to you?"He asked In a Worried tone with a Tint of Anger.

Lucy was still Crying on the Floor while Natsu Embraced her and tried to calm her down.

"I think I should Excuse you two from your classes for a while...I'll have to tell the Professors to keep an eye In Sting too...Natsu, Dear could You take Lucy somewhere to calm her down?"I favored

He just nodded his head as a Reply and Carried Lucy(Bridal Style)

"Oh!Anywhere!You can take her anywhere, But No to hotel Rooms okay?...Just text your Brother The destination, and He'll surely inform me..."I Said as winked at him and smiled

I may not be a Very responsible Guardian but things like this I think they're old enough to handle it themselves.

Natsu and Lucy Left my Office, The door was left open by the time Natsu entered it, So I followed them And closed the door, Beacause Natsu was carrying Lucy.

as soon as they left my office, I immediatetly called or notify the Professors about Sting and Called Zeref.

"Mavis,How are you?"He Asked

"I'm Fine Zeref, I'll meet you at Dragneel Mansion We have a Matter to talk about..."

Mira's POV

I was walking at the Hall when All Students are rushing towards the exit.

Like any other student would do,I ran and went to the crowd, I wonder What is Happening?
Luckily, I was able to Get in the front and Found the answer of my Question.

It was Lucy, Crying and Carried By non other than Natsu Dragneel.

Later A Blue Haired Girl wearing a Dark Blue top, Black Jeans, and a Black leather Jacket paired with a High heels, her hair was tied up in a messy Bun, Even She's Wearing a Sunglasses, I have a Feeling I know her.

She opened Natsu's car and even the distance was far, I can see Natsu telling her something or maybe instructing her about something before he went inside to settle Lucy at the front seat, I saw her nodded her head and went to Her Motorcycle which was colored in Black and Dark Blue.

"Wait...Juvia?!"