Nine

Please COMMENT And VOTE ~
---
The dream ruiner
---
"It has been a month since you said you'd give me the money... I swear I'm not dating you for money but... where is it?" Jimin confronted his boyfriend one Friday school day during lunch.

Yoongi sighed, "I'm working on it. My parents said they're slowly getting the money. They can't give it all to you now because they'll go broke."

"What are they talking about?" Hoseok asked, watching the two.

Taehyung moved his shoulders, shrugging, "I don't know. Something about money."

"Don't you know sign language?" Jungkook asked.

"I do. But I wasn't paying attention."

"I promised to give Jiminie some money and I haven't given it to him yet." Yoongi answered them.

"Oh. Makes sense. For what?" Jin questioned.

"Uh... hospital bills."
~
After school, Jimin was proudly holding his boyfriend's hand, walking to his house.

Once Yoongi and Jimin arrived at the younger's house, they let go of each other.

"Can't you stay longer?" Jimin puffed out his cheeks.

Yoongi shook his head, "I promised my mom I would catch up on homework."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hands, "Hyung, you can do homework here."

With a peck on the other's lips, Yoongi motioned, "I've gotta do I at home, I'll see you Monday."

"Why not tomorrow?"

"I've got a lot of homework to finish."

Jimin exhaled, "Fine then. One more kiss?"

Yoongi cupped the pink haired boy's lips, moving against the softness. Slightly slipping his tongue in. But right as he was getting to the good part, he pulled away, "I'll give you another kiss."

With Jimin's confusion since he didn't hear him, Yoongi quickly pecked Jimin's lips and went on his own way.
~

And straight to work he went. Yoongi now had four jobs without Jimin knowing.

Yoongi didn't want Jimin to feel bad and tell Yoongi to forget it all if he found out. Yoongi didn't want Jimin to lose his dream again... especially from himself, it wouldn't be the first time Jimin would have a dream ruined because of Yoongi.

The four jobs Yoongi had was giving gas at a gas station, being a janitor at a convenient store, and being a cashier at a grocery store. The fourth one was something he loved to do but only could do if he had time... compose music and sell it.

Ever since he found out that he loved Jimin, he started to want to write music for him. But now he's been selling it to gain money for the surgery.

After Yoongi's work at the grocery store,he went to the bank and counted the money he had.

"I only need 100,000₩ left..." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he walked home around 11 pm. He smirked to himself realizing he had all the moneu he needed, "Mom wouldn't mind paying the rest."

Smirking to himself, he stopped in his tracks and his face went blank with what he saw in front of him.

Park Jimin.

Not normal, adorable, cute, handsome, jibooty Jimin. It was adorable, cute, handsome, jibooty Jimin while crying.

"Jimin?"

He wiped the tears away and stood up straight, "I followed you to your job and the bank... I was suspicious so I texted Namjoon and asked him why you had jobs. He said you wanted to raise money for a charity. I know I am that supposedly charity you told him about."

"I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to keep it hidden from the other's about the surgery plan-"

"I know that!"

"If you-" Yoongi paused, "If you know that, why are you upset?"

"Because I didn't want you to ruin your own life for me. Forget the surgery."

Yoongi couldn't argue with that. He wanted to and he actually could. But he didn't want to hurt Jimin more than he already was, "Okay. I'll forget the surgery. "

Once again, Yoongi had to ruin Jimin's dreams.
---
A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS, PLEASE READ THEM:
1st:How will you like it if I made this MPREG?

2nd: There was a fire in the house across my house. I was heading out to school and saw it so I HAD TO call 911, the fucking 911 made me stay on the phone for like 15 minutes so I was late to class. But since it's only the 5th day of school, they aren't taking tardies. Anyway, the fire's heat and smoke was reaching my house. And I almost couldn't leave for school because I was ALMOST blocked in. I left in time but my mom is still at home and isn't going to work. The fire at the top of the chapter in the beginning is a pic of it.

Please COMMENT And Vote ~Lee Rin