One

Pleaae Comment and vote~
---
Modern Time Beethoven
---
Jimin looked over at Yoongi, he had no idea what he just said.

'Look, I did not fail any more grades.' Yoongi wrote.

Jimin shrugged it off. He didn't care at all.

'I'm really sorry about' Jimin pushed Yoongi's hand away before he could finish writing, he then put up his notepad.

"Fine. Be like that." Yoongi scoffed

~
"Jimin!" Taehyung ran into the class during lunch time and hugged him quickly, "I missed you!"

"Dumbass, he can't hear you." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"His hearing aid must work at least a little." Taegyung frowned then shouted in Jimin's ear, "I missed you!!"

Everyone looked at the loud boy, even Jimin. The deaf boy took out his earing aid quickly and covered his ear.

"Idiot." Yoongi mumbled.

"Come meet my friends. Yoongi is part of my group but you can ignore him." Taehyung said in sign language.

'Idiot, I can understand sign language." Yoongi motioned then flicked Taehhyung.

Jimin giggled and nodded.

At that nod, Taehyung took Jimin's wrist and dragged him to another classroom with Yoongi following.

Taehyung smile and wrote down so everyone could read, 'The tall one is the youngest. He is a sophmore, Jeon Jungkook. The one who is latching onto my other arm is Jung Hoseok, he is actually a teacher's aid along with the clumsy Kim Namjoon and the pink frensy Kim Seokjin. Seokjin and Jungkook obviously have something with each other but since it is illegal, they keep it to themselves. Oh and you know me and Yoongi."

"I heard you can sing. Is that true? Oh and dancing?"Hoseok asked and Taehyung translated.

Jimon shook his head, "I stopped practicing due to a certain someone."

"He's talking about Yoongi. Yoongi hyung bullied him in third grade." Taehyung said.

"Shut the fuck up, gucci boy." Yoongi glared.

"Still salty about me stealing your crush?" Taehyung laughed.

"Yah! Yoongi and I are best friends!" Hoseok shouted, "But..." he hit Yoongi's head, "You're a bitch for breaking Jimin's dreams."

"I know! I regret it!" Yoongi exclaimed, "I really do. I tried saying sorry in both writing and sign languagr but he'd grab my arms and stop them from moving."

"He obviously wants you to feel bad." Jin added in.

"Can someone please tell me what is happening?" Jimin looked around, clueless.

"Sing and dance." Yoongi wrote.

Jimin shook his head, "You are just gonna bully me."

"I will not, I promise." Yoongi promised in sign language.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, he stood up and turned on some music from his phone. He reached to his hearing aid turned up the volume. Backing up from his seat, he started to sing. A little out of tune but he fixed it right away. He then started to flow with the beat.

Every new friend of his and Yoongi were stunned.

How could a deaf person be so good at music?

"Woah. Is he like the next beethoven?" Jungkook's mouth agaped.

Yoongi could'nt believe his eyes and ears, "Modern time beethoven..."
---
Please COMMENT and Vote~Lee Rin.