Two

This will not be exactly like A Silent Voice. As you can see, this is more focused on music. Plus, this is for a more mature audience. And I will not be copying everything from A Silent Voice. It is just based on it.
---
Scars.
---
At this exact moment, Jimin was at Yoongi's house. Why was that when he hated the older so much?

Because Yoongi forced him.

Jimin would rather be home and be moping to himself and... cutting. But he kept the depression side of him all a secret.

The short teenager had no idea why he was dragged to his house. Right after he showed his new friends his singing and dancing, Yoonig kept on staring at him.

Even up to the next day which was today. Jimin had showed his friends and Yoongi the singing and dancing again after school this day and that was when Yoongi had took Jimin by the wrist and dragged him.

Now, Jimin was just sitting on the older's couch as Yoongi made some coffee.

Yoongi gave the confused one some coffee then drank his own, "Wanna know why I dragged you here?"

Jimin nodded immediately, he honestly wanted to go home.

"I want you to listen.... i mean see what i'm saying since we are talking in sign language... I really am sorry about third grade... I was a complete idiot who didn't know it was effecting someone so much."

Jimin smiled and laughed a bit, "I understand."

Yoongi then smiled too. To him, Jimin's smile and voice that never spoke lit up his while world.

"Let's be friends."

Jimin bit his lip. "I can't hear you..."

"I said let's hang out and be friends."

Jimin shook his head,

"No.You left too many scars for me to forget all the things you did... literally."
---
Sorry it is short. Please COMMENT AND VOTE~
LEE RIN