27-Attacking

October's P.O.V 

The Seer had begun to scatter around, collecting herself up from the floor as she raced along in a outbreak. The former achingly slow composure lay abandoned as she went with all the tempo of a adolescent female. She paused eventually, as if collecting her thoughts while she relaxed on the stoned walls and breathed raggedly. 

"Little Fire is with them?" She asked calmly. 

I nodded; Jackson was "Little Fire" effortless enough to assume I was "Great Fire" or whatever. She again blanched, recoiling as she shook her head repetitively. 

I began to converse, opening my mouth to advise her before my side of the wall flew apart, ruins of concrete flying around the place. I coughed, clocking how the chains previously attached to my arms had been bust, in the midst of the swathe of powder and debris I ran to the Seer's side, spluttering. 

"What the hell was that?" I screamed, ducking when something was thrown over my head. The Seer seemed alarmed, clutching unto the side of my arm suddenly as she affronted her body to the reason of the hit. Her lips watered down, build strong as well as her face compacted. 

As the dust thinned in came a boy about my age, hopping through. Perhaps he was a tad older, dark fair-haired hair along with lightly tinted brown eyes as his hold connected with mine. He frowned, I noted the scratched along jagged scar that travelled from his temple to the corner of his chin, angrily red on his left side. He hissed at me, jumping over the pile of remaining rubbish. 

"Are you Aed Dusk?" He growled. 

"So what if I am?" I snapped, the Seer's seize on me tightening. 

He chuckled, rolling his eyes as he advanced slowly. 

"S-stay back!" The Seer screamed, "I am cautioning you." Her body shivered, clearly not as nearly secure in her own words. 

The man still came forward, gloating. 

"Wait Lance!" A different voice yelped, behind the boy came someone that I knew very well. This person, despite not seeing them for several months their face hadn't altered from the moment that I had last seen them. Albeit from growing a little larger, stockier and even if you will taller it was still very much the exact unchanged person. 

He froze when he saw me; funnily enough I studied the cloaks that he wore. Grand and expensive pieces clearly, expensively red rich dresses that were trimmed along the lines with a colour that resembled gold. Immediately I furrowed my eyebrows, confuted. In front of me stood Jackson. 

My little baby brother. 

"Jackson?" I called out weakly. He saw me, although chose to dismiss me for something else momentarily as he faced the dirty blonde man. 

"He doesn't have Quincy Lance; he is no concern of yours." He croaked, a bit more warmly to the light-coloured man than I was in fact comfortable with. He went on, "As soon as Aed rises again like mother said all will be good again. Quincy will be your Mate and Aed will be with Erin finally."