14-Offering

Quincy By The Side

October's P.O.V 

"They called it Giant's field y'know- a group of ancient giants planted those dandelions." The brunette beside me informed me, as we paced along. 

I reached out for Quincy's palm, clasping it into my hand casually as we walked along. It was unbelievably smooth, baby like even. Such smooth hands would be mine to hold forever and only mine, which was wonderful to know. 

"Really?" I swung his hand around perkily as he beamed, "That was beautiful by the way. Maybe when we get to my house once everything is settled you can see my bedroom- or have a look around the town?" I quickly added the second part, assuring him that presenting him my bedroom wasn't my only thought currently. 

It was one of them though, Quincy was driving me insane. 

The urge to tackle him was wearing me out, the want of biting him and even forcing him to call out in passion as I plunged- 

"I'd like that a lot October, really I would." Quincy squeezed my hand reassuringly, before standing up on his tip toes and pecking me on the cheek briefly. 

"Can't wait." He admitted, smiling minutely. 

"Neither can I," I'd released my hold on him, ignoring the fact that the rain had gotten thicker, pulling him by his waist towards me. Quickly I pulled him in, connecting our lips as the rain fell harder. One hand behind his waist, one behind his head as I slowly pressed my tongue into his mouth. 

It was a gentle kiss, but captivating. It birthed a flutter of emotions in the pit of both our stomachs as the sweet taste of mint and cinnamon mixed together in a flurry. Our ragged breaths and fiery tongues, the underlining moans that he released as I pushed my tongue in further. There was nothing else, only the rain that crashed down upon our faces as we continued to create this magical spark. 

I could hear him groan, I could feel his breath. Quincy's blue eyes were not visible, tightly shut underneath his eyelids. I found our kissing becoming more desperate, our hold growing tighter. 

Our lips pulled apart, both of our eyes still hungry and starved. We were both like animals, crawling for passion. Not even sure of what to do with it, only acknowledging that this- no this was happening, it really was.

It was a special moment, that's all I knew. I naturally drew him into my hold, cradling him as I rested my soaked hair on top of his damp head. 

That's all that there was, just the two of us- me and him.  

The two of us in a world with such little love. The sort of world where people would most certainly be envious of our affectionate bond, our future lingering kisses and those certain lustful gazes that he would often send my way. 

Our hands didn't want to stop; we both hesitated to go further. Yet as we exchanged breaths, he managed to ever so calmly utter the words that I was so petrified of.