Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon

Start from the beginning

"All done, Your Majesty. Princess?" She turned to Anna who was ungracefully sitting on the couch. Anna jumped from her seat and placed herself up the platform.

I watched Matilda take her measurements and listened as Anna made a lot of giggling due to her very ticklish body.

"There we are, Princess. All done, you may now stop giggling." Matilda joked.

Anna chuckled shyly. "Sorry about that." She said.

"It's alright. No harm done." Matilda said in response. "Now, what color shall these wonderful garments be?"

"I prefer a teal shade. Like the one I wore on my coronation. With bronze and purple. I also want it off shoulder, for a change." I smiled at her.

"Oh, yes. Your coronation dress. It was quite hard for me to make you that gown considering you took the measurements yourself and had it delivered to me." Matilda giggled softly. "I can work with what you instructed. I already see it in my head." She patted her head softly with her knuckle.

"I know you can." I praised. "Anna, how about you?"

"Hmmm.. Something red and gold???" She asked. "And I don't know what kind of dress it should be. Can you choose that for me? I mean Elsa says you've been making our dresses when we were little and when the gates were closed you always sent for your assistant so I never really got the chance to meet you and..."

"Ahem." I interrupted Anna's out of context speech.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where was I again? Oh, Right! I want a red and gold dress and you take care of the other details, will that be okay?" She asked in a high pitched tone.

"I can handle that." Matilda said with confidence. "Now if you shall attend to your duties, I shall do mine. And Elsa, my dear, Thank you for not forgetting about me." She smiled.

"You're most welcome." I said softly and both Anna and I left her to her work. Matilda was to stay here at the palace while she makes the dresses so that it wouldn't be a burden for her to go back home and then come back here again.

Anna and I went to meet up with the boys who were told to wait at the ballroom. Jack was flying around when we got there, frost was all over the marble floors. It was like an indoor ice rink in here. "Can you please stop this?" I asked him. I think I can do it myself but I might end up failing and that would be embarrassing so, I'll leave the thawing to Jack.

"What color did you choose, Anna? I don't mean to sound weird but I just don't want to look stupid." Kristoff took a few paces to reach Anna and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, it was gold and red. Because it's my birthday and I want a special color." Anna responded giddily.

"Alright. Since 'Sir Jack' has finished clearing the floors from his frost, we shall now start with what was planned for you today." I paused for a while to get them excited but all I could hear was Jack and Anna's whining.

"Dancing." I announced, which only made them whine more. "Oh come on, love. I don't dance." said Jack

"And even though I would love to see Jack try, I don't want to practice dancing. It's tiring and I thought you don't dance?" Anna protested.

"Well, I do, actually. I just don't do it before because I was scared that I might freeze my dance partner." I explained in a brief manner. "Since both of you don't like to practice... Fine. I won't talk to you until you join in. Come on, Kristoff."

Kristoff, surprisingly, followed my orders and danced along with me leaving Anna and Jack standing in their present positions just looking at each other and shrugging then looks back at us.