Chapter 47

Oh jeez I'm at 47 chapters 0~0
I need those votes guys! ^^

After a while, Gilbert and Antonio decided to make their move. They needed 5 other people to join them to help out lovi and already decided which 5.

Mathew.
Francis.
Alfred.
Ludwig.
And last but not least.
Feliciano.

Practically flung down the stairs, Gilbert was on his way to get alfred, while Antonio went to Ludwig's dorm.

After no reply to his obnoxiously loud knocks, Antonio went to go get francis, seeing how Ludwig and feli weren't home.

"So wait. Your telling me that Lovino is possessed?" Francis laughed. "You shouldn't believe half of what that damned teabag says."

"True. But, if he checked over Lovino and found nothing wrong. Then what could a real doctor do in this situation?"

"Hm... I'll help you out. Only because Lovino is cute" Francis stated in a 'matter of factly' tone.

Antonio sighed and called Gilbert.

"You got Alfred yet?"

"Wut no. No matter how awesome I am I can't go over 85 on a 60mph street"

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, I got Francis but the brothers' brothers aren't home. ((FUCK why did I put that that is confusing))"

"Damn. Try calling west, he never turns off his phone so he should pick up"

"K gotcha, try not to be arrested"

"Ha"

Antonio rolled his eyes as Gilbert ended the call. "So im gonna call ludwig, follow me we'll have you guys camp out at lovino's place til gil gets back. He needs someone to watch over him." He glared at francis for a second "and if you do much as touch him weird i will throw you out the window"

"Ah ok" Francis scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

IMPORTANT NOTE RIGHT HERE.

OK. ((WAIT GOTTA TURN OFF caps))

I started school this Monday and so I might have to slow down the chaters. IK THAT I HAVE BEEN KIND OF NOT FOCUSED ON THEM but I will TRY HARD ((oh jeez that was so hard to say)) to post once a week. I'm stuck in Spanish class again so I should be ok school wise. But this book may have to be updated once a week of even once every two weeks. IM SORRY. Trust me, if I had a choice. I'd rather sit in my phone making up so random stories and making them into books.

Anyways, I just wanted to get that out there so you all knew.

I'm not dead. Just probably gonna be stressed out. I'm just starting I'm a school I've never been to before and the people here are ( 9.8/10 of the people here at least)) complete assholes with no sense of right or wrong, so I might be a lil more agitated and stressed out, so I'm sorry.