"Who is she talking about Marco?" I ask more forcefully now.

"Dammit Taylor!" He grits out angrily as he hits his fists against the wall.

"How the hell am I suppose to know?" He turns around to look at me and I can see his calm demeanour slowly disappear.

His eyes move from me to the figure behind me and his face changes drastically.

"What is he doing here." He says the coldness in his voice coming back. His shoulders are now tense and I can see him try to collect all his emotions.

I clear my throat and run a hand through my hair. I feel anxious.

"He helped me calm her down."

If looks could kill Luca would be long gone by now. It's quiet and a bit tense as the two stare at each other. Becky's heavy breathing is the only sound heard in the room as I fear a blood fight is about to break out between the two.

"I'm leaving and you're coming with me." Marco says in a low voice and averts his eyes to me.

"No she's not." Luca says suddenly stepping beside me.

I turn my head to look at him. He's closed off again and has a serious look on his face. He doesn't look at me but I know he senses me staring. He's wearing a black shirt and his leather jacket, the one I once wore. His jaw is sharp and his facial features look strong. His body is tense, lean and you can see that he's ready for a fight.

"Taylor we're leaving. You've already caused more than enough damage."

"I'm not leaving Marco." I finally say.

He looks at me for a second, eyeing me up and down. His eyes move to Luca and it's like he finally realises or makes sense of something. His eyebrows are creased in serious concentration and his lips are closed firmly in a straight line. His pupils dilute and his eyelids shutter as if he's gathering his composure.

"I'm not giving up now." My words are low and distinctive but the coldness in them is clear.

Marco slowly straightens himself and puts his hands in his pocket. The expression on his face is one of calmness and ignorance. He takes two steps towards me and stops in front of me. His face nears my ear but his eyes never leave Luca's beside me. I can feel his breath hit my face but I keep my composure and put on a straight face, trying not to crack.

"If you stay, which I suggest you don't, I'm cutting ties with you." He whispers in a dry, emotionless voice.

"A lot of innocent people have already died because of you. I'm not going to be one of them."

He removes his head from my ear and looks at me with an unknown look in his eyes. A foreign emotion swirls in his eyes. It's like he's looking at his worst enemy.

Within a blink of an eye he's out the door. My nerves are back and the reminder that Rob is out looking for me brings me back to reality. The blood and screams of the innocent souls that were shared will all haunt me. I feel numb, defeated in a way. Marco's words repeat themselves in my head, cutting me deep with each and every word. If I leave with him and go back, I'll be going back to that same old lifestyle, I don't wanna go back there. I never wanna go back there again.

Cutting ties with Marco won't be easy but if that's what I have to do, then I will. I have to forget about him and Becky. I have to continue with this, I can't stop now. Something inside me screams in sweet agony at the sudden loss of the two but I ignore it. A pain deep inside me stirs and I can't help but feel it, let it run through my veins.

"I need some fresh air." I turn around to walk away but Luca stops me by grabbing my arm.

He looks at me, almost confused about something. I think he looks concerned or worried and for once in his life he doesn't look like the evil monster he really is.