-11

"Be my boyfriend."

Mooonbin almost choked on his french fries and stared at Eunwoo, "Pardon?"

"Since Mina told me that she told you that I like you, and there's no way to hide it since all these things that we've beem doing,... Be mine."

"Let's say if we do, what do I get in the relationship?" Moonbin continued eating his fries after choking on it.

"Free food, cuddles — since you sleep alot — and anything you would like." Eunwoo winked and smiled heartwarmingly.

"You know my motto? If there's free food I'm in no matter what, so, yeah, sure. I'll be yours." Moonbin said, screaming internally, Ohmagawd, cuddles, fuck me up.

"Okay, it's settled then, we're together, starting from now on." Eunwoo's face remains unbothered trying to conceal the excitement and internal giggling beneath. Was saying cuddles too much? Meh, I don't care. Hehehehehehehehe.

"Hey, can you buy me some fries, please?"

"I don't like that crazy look on your face, but anything for you. Anyways, what kind of food?"

"2 buckets of french fries. Tell them to put the fries in those buckets they use to put a bucket of chicken in."

"What the actual shi—"

"Shhh. Don't complain, they only cost five dollars each bucket, trust me, I've done it before."

*^*^*^*^*

"I can't believe you just ate a bucket of fucking fries in 15 minutes and didn't die from choking." Eunwoo said while driving.

"Well, if I did, you wouldn't be too happy will you?" Moonbin chuckled.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be because the other bucket would be left uneaten and it would be a waste of money."

Moonbin playfully punched Eunwoo while stuffing his mouth with more fries.

"DAMN THAT HURTS." Eunwoo held his punched arm in pain, realizing that from now on he should dodge his boyfriend's "playful" punches.

"Aw, come on, its not that bad. Fries?" Moonbin offered.

"No thanks, I'm still full. We're home." Eunwoo parked the car and exited the vehicle.

"Suf yofelf."

They walked into the house and as Moonbin was about to go to his room, Eunwoo said something that made Moonbin almost choke on his fries again,
"Sleep with me."

Moonbin turned around and stomped towards Eunwoo in anger, "Listen, boy, we have only been together for 20 mi—"

Eunwoo just realized what he said and quickly explained, "Wait! No no no. I mean starting from now on, you'll sleep in my room. The new full-time maid will be sleeping in your room because all the other 10 are full. I don't have another bed so you have to sleep beside me. That's why I said sleep with me."

"What the fuc— How can you not have more rooms in this big ass mansion? I don't want to sleep with you! You know what? I'll just sleep on the goddamn couch. Bye." Moonbin walked towards the living room without hesitation.

"Okay! But be careful! My brother comes out late at night! Did I tell you that he's gay too? He likes them innocent, by the way! Just like you! Plus he's really kinky!"

In the end, Moonbin slept beside Eunwoo scared to shit about what would Mark's kinky ass would do to him if he slept in the couch.