-16

yaLL IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, im still drowning in homework right now (teachers are trying to kill me, seNd hElp) but i made time for you guys so plS dOnt gEt mAd ;')

———

Moonbin sighed, "When I said wear something cute, I didn't quite mean wear a Sailor Moon costume, Eunwoo."

Eunwoo twirled around, making his blue skirt go up, only to show his black short shorts. He then started to act shocked, like he didn't mean to make his skirt lift up, and covered his mouth in such a petty way, "I think Sailor Moon is cute, don't you?"

Eunwoo's dress looked like it was about to burst and break any moment soon, but astonishingly didn't.

Moonbin sighed again, this time rubbing his head too, "You sure you want to enter Anteiku looking like that?"

"Why," Eunwoo playfully skipped towards Moonbin and wrapped his arms around him, "is it embarrassing?"

Moonbin looked like he was about to break down, why do I think this is cute? why are you doing this to me? Please stop or I'm going to die, he taught.
"O-of course not!" Moonbin said, as he tried to get away from Eunwoo but couldn't.

"Cool." Eunwoo suddenly pecked a kiss on Moonbin's cheek, leaving the boy stunned as he walked into Anteiku. "Aren't you coming?"

*^*^*^*^*^*

A boy with a white eyepatch named Kaneki took thier orders, and then left to tell a girl with purple hair to brew two expressos.

"This place is really cozy isn't it?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yeah, I love it here." Moonbin looked around the coffee shop, admiring every single inch of the place. "Have you been here before?"

"Yeah." Eunwoo smiled sadly, looking down on his lap.

"Really? When?"

"This. This is actually last place my parents took us to before they decided they didn't want us orphans anymore." Eunwoo looked up at Moonbin, "Good thing they had a friend where they can throw us to, didn't they? That friend,— our uncle, cared for us more than how those two douchebags of parents did. I hope uncle is in a better place now, with the angels and everything."

"I-i'm sorry for your loss." Moonbin stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Its alright. So! Do you like my outfit today?" Eunwoo quickly changed the subject, smirking at Moonbin weirdly.

Moonbin went along with it, laughing softly, "It's freaking hot."

*^*^*^*^*^

After the date, Eunwoo and Moonbin drove back home. They held hands as they walked towards the front door.

"Binnie, wait." Eunwoo said, as he stopped Moonbin at opening the door.

Moonbin turned around, "Yes?"

A long rectangular gold box shined on Eunwoo's hands, " Will you wear this for me?"

Eunwoo then opened the box only to show a golden necklace with 'Eunwoo's' written on it. "This is a sign to show everyone that you belong to me, and I'm proud of it. I just put my first name on there, because until we get married, I'll change it and put my last name on it."

"Wow Cha Eunwoo, are you really planning to marry me?" Moonbin smiled at him, as he let Eunwoo wrap the necklace around his neck.

Moonbin was about to burst to tears as he saw Eunwoo, show the similar necklace around his neck with the words 'Moonbin's' on it.

"Of course, I'll wait patiently, when the right day comes."