- 9

Binnie opened Mina's door, showing his sweetest smile and said, "What bedtime story should I tell next, Mi—"

Moonbin opened the door only to see Mina already asleep with Eunwoo by his side, singing a lullaby.

Unexpectedly, Eunwoo didn't hear him come in and continued on singing, arms wrapped around Mina.

Moonbin stared at the two by the door for a few more minutes, thinking about Eunwoo having a soft side after all and how cute it looks.

Bin came back to reality when he felt a head resting on his shoulder and saying,
"Want me to put you to bed, too?"

Surprised, he turned around and blushed nervously,
"I-i was just checking if everything was alright with Mina, and if she needed anything."

Mark petted Moonbin and laughed, "You're really horrible at lying and it's really cute. Look, you're blushing."

"Hehe. Yeah. Thanks. At least people know that I'm lying to them when I am."

Flustered by the immediate sassiness, Mark asked "Where did that come from?"

"Probably when you tried to pull a move on me when I first got here."

"Ah, that. I won't make any promises that I won't do it again." Mark winked.

"And I won't make any promises that you'll have a dick anymore if you do it again."

"You live with us now because of your job, right? A 24-hour sitter for Mina?"

"Yeah, why?" Moonbin crossed his arms.

"Nothing really, but don't you have to be nice to me, your boss?"

"Why? Were you the one who hire me?" Moonbin asked only to get a laugh in response.

He then closed Mina's door, and started walking towards his room.

*^*^*^*^*

At MJ's locker, Jinjin was flirting with MJ, when someone tapped him by the shoulder,
"Hey. Are you Moonbin?"

Annoyed, Jinjin stopped flirting with MJ and said, "No. But I'm his friend. Jinjin. Why? Who are you?"

"I'm Eunwoo's friend, Rocky. I was wondering if I could talk to him. It's about him and Eunwoo."

Jinjin's eyes lit up like fireworks and turned around to face Rocky, "Are you shipping them both, too?"

"What? Well, yeah, maybe a little bit. But that's not what were going to talk about!"

"Okay, then. Calm down. Want me to call him for you?"

"Yes, please."

Out of nowhere, Jinjin screamed,
"JINJIN'S FAT AND UGLY!"

In the distance a scream shouted back,
"HEY! WANNA GET YOUR WIG SNATCHED? THAT'S MY BEST FREIND YOUR TALKING ABOUT! FIGHT ME!"

In a flash Moonbin appeared beside Jinjin,
"WHO SAID THAT?"

"My bad, it was me," Jinjin raised his hands in surrender, "Rocky wanted to talk to you in person so I called you as soon as possible."

"You know I have a phone right? You know you could've just called me?" Moonbin said.

"I know, but you would just arrive a lot slower. Plus, I needed to test if you still loved me." Jinjin said, hitting Moonbin with two finger hearts.

"Um, since your here," Rocky interrupted, "we need to talk. About you and Eunwoo. It's really important. You need to know about what happened with him and Sanha."