o n e

I felt like my body left to another dimension! "OHMIGOD!" I scream as I got a notification saying that I got 1st place! On Steppy Pants!

My life as just been blessed from the gods above. "I fucking won!" I started doing my little dance victory. Completely forgetting that there's a devil in front of me.

Meh, he can wait. "I won, I won." I purse my lips from screaming of happiness. "Hello?" A voice interrupted, and my danc-

Oh shit, right. Devil.

I turned my head to the mirror, unplugging my earphones, a pair of fire red eyes stared at me with a hint of amusement.

"What?" I scolded at him, he just stood there on the other side of the mirror looking at me with his hands in his pocket.

"Calliah! Did you summon him?!" I panicked when the door slightly opened, and leaned on the door so she wouldn't open it.

"No! He didn't come, look can you go? I have to take a shit!" I yelled, making Gela groan.

"Damn, was hoping he'd turn up." I heard her mumble, I waited for her footsteps to faint, and looked back at the mirror only to realise he wasn't there!

"Boo," A minty breath tickled my neck, I screamed and turned around to see the devil and slapped the carrots out of him.

"Shit," He hissed, rubbing his red cheek.

I grabbed the nearest thing,

And it was a pan,

...

What the fuck was a pan doing in my bathroom?

"Don't come any closer! I have a pan and I'm not afraid to use it!" I told him truthfully, he chuckled darkly.

"Who are you?" I asked calmly, but really was fucking getting inpatient.

"Lucifer Natas." He smirked, leaned back on the door. His name ringed in the back of my mind, but ignored it and held my pan up more.

He knew I wouldn't drop the pan down so he sighed and continued.

"I'm Satan's son, and you my la–"

"I'm not your lady."

"And, you my qu–"

"I'm not your queen."

He gritted his teeth, making me smile weirdly.

"Continue." I waited.

"As I was saying, I'm Satan's son, and you've summoned me for some unexpected reason." His eyes blankly stared at mine,

'Such a funny thing for me to try to explain'

'How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame'

'Yeah, cause I know I don't understand'

'Just how your love can do what no one else can'

'Got me looking so crazy right now'

'You're love's got me looking so crazy right now'

I pursed my lips when the song 'Crazy in Love' by Sofia Karlberg came up, making the room awkward and me realising how loud I play my music.

What felt like an hour passed I crossed my arms, knowing he's following my every movement.

"OK, so you're the devil. I summoned you, how can you go?" I politely tried to get him to leave, but that only made him smirk.